A proposed roadmap to SAVE WONDERLAND

Good point. The team behind this proposal have discussed, and we feel the best way forward is to shift a master proposal into a series of votes. More coming soon, under RFC.

2 Likes

The true win-win rage quit option should be based on the initial purchased dated price, not a fixed buyback price, therefore the whales wonā€™t be able to raid our treasury.

Most of the long holders who wish to exit are small investors, the total of their initial investment would be a small fraction compared to the total payout to whales with fixed buyback.

Conclusion: Would you rather let whales raid our treasury with buyback or let them exit according to their purchased price? No more no less!

1 Like

Yes, that would be the optimal way forward.

3 Likes

The 1st condition should solve the whales issue: meaning that any TIME, MEMO or wMEMO aquired after the 1st time that wMEMO dropped below backing will not be electable for treasure redemption. Hope it makes more senseā€¦

1 Like

Hi all,

We revised this proposal based on feedback and submitted it for RFC a week ago. Unfortunately, the core team (notably 0xWicked) have chosen not to publish new RFC proposals until AFTER they have already made the changes they decide is best.

The mods on this forum have been helpful - it seems they are being blocked by the Wonderland core team from progressing proposals.

If you frogs, like I and my colleagues working on this proposal, feel that this is against the philosophy of a DAO with a community treasury, please raise the issue on this forum, on the Wonderland and WAGMI discord servers and on telegram - anywhere you feel is a good place to raise the issue.

Thanks Frogs!
-HeySuss

2 Likes

If there are points that the proposal is against the phylosofy of Wonderland, if there is missing information or clarity, please letā€™s have an inclusive open discussion and move forward with a better proposal.

1 Like

ahhh im so confused, why is my wmemo basicly frozen in place while others are still staked and getting apr incentives ? ive been asking this everywhere ,no one will respond. please help

wMEMO is by default staked. It does not increase in amount, but rather it is worth more MEMO every rebase.

1 Like

Complicated but I agree!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.