[DAO Discussion] Defining Dani’s Role at Wonderland

Like, then what stops Dani? He has multi-sig? TM also working with Dani? Multi-sig needs to change.

To make limits, need real stuff to back it up.

1. Change Multi-Sig
  2. Have a redemption or rq process so people can get out
  3. Have more rules - the governance is a joke.
2 Likes

I am a newb in crypto an investments so cant say much about technicality but definitely since I am in WL, december, it seems clear how much Dani has no interest to “make WL great again”.

Just voted yes.

3 Likes

I fully agree with @0xFry , Daniele needs to be kept in check. I wanted to turn off the last AMA when he spoke about merger just like that again. This conflict of interest needs to be solved and I don’t think funds can be used just as he wishes and pleases. TM may have full autonomy of the funds, however with a multisig that is known. I would like him to continue proposing ideas to improve WL and also to seek further investments.

Did Daniele comment anywhere about his actions?

6 Likes

If the TM not full control - the TM also not motivated - sometime. Especially if trades he doesn’t make lose money.

How can merger even happen? Abra is one more bad liq away from REKT.

2 Likes

the point of a multisig is so many people have to have a concurrent say. as long as no one is making unilateral decisions with our treasury funds i think we will be ok.

that said the dao should be appointing a portion of the multi-sign holders and up the count from 3 to 5 or more.

I’m getting a little fed up with him trying to come across as some kind of little person saviour, whilst all the time operating with some kind of god complex.
This is our money, not his, and I whole heartedly vote yes to the restrictions.

1 Like

Move to RFC. Dani’s role needs to be defined, if he fails on his agenda to merge Abra with WL we will either need to remove him from WL or define his role.

RFC is being drafted by OP. Will be posted once ready.

Post has been approved for RFC:
https://dao.wonderland.money/t/rfc-defining-danis-role-at-wonderland/18020