[DAO Discussion] Expanding our multi-sig

It would be great to include the current multisig in this post, so the community will understand the current size of the multisig and the individuals who make it up before voting for an expansion. :+1:t2:

I agree with the general idea that we need people who will engage, judge and cast their vote for a new transaction, but I don’t believe that the solution is to add more individuals because we need speed, alternatively I would like to see a restructure with inactive people getting replaced by individuals who have community’s trust and they want to actively participate.

:point_down:t2:

Cheers,
:yellow_heart::orange_heart::cupid:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Topic being re-opened due to level of engagement (extremely high like to post ratio).

Would be really nice to know exactly who is on all the multisigs.

2 Likes

Who signs the transactions?

Does SkyH sign the that Convex Bribe theft?

Who sign trades done during the luna crash?

The multi-sig holders are holding Wonderland hostage. Remove multi-sig.

Remove corruptness

1 Like

On Pangolin (Avalanche) There are 6 signers:
Dani, Georgy, Vitalik, Maki, Spagni and SkyH

On Gnosis (ETH) There are 4 signers:
Dani, Georgy, SkyH and unknown wallet which we yet to find out who it is.

3 Likes

The multi-sig’s role is not to judge if a trade is “proper”. That’s absurd. That’s the Treasurer’s job (for whatever reason, this Treasurer hasn’t been a success yet). The multi-sig is there to ensure funds are not stolen in blatantly fraudulent transactions. They are by no means an “investment committee”!

Putting a 90-day overhang on the new Treasurer was a bad idea even before it was implemented, and many voiced this. It’s absurd. What I don’t understand is why it’s hard for our TM to make any moves while Danny Sesta is able to lose $9M in the blink of an eye protecting Abra. Does Danny know how to code, or so anything other than putting lego pieces together to leverage other peoples work in brilliant albeit unoriginal ways? Sorry if I upset some of you worshippers, but this is f’ing business. Not idolatry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.