Dissolve the project, return the treasury money to the frogs

This proposal sounds fu*king ridiculous. If there are any refunds all of them must go only to current holders! Do you really think you “can eat your cake and still have it?”. You are talking trash. It’s unfair to holders, is illogical.

What u are doing by not using the BSGG Snapshot:

Reward whales who went treasuryhunting IN OUR FUNDS looking for an arbitrage opportunity.

If u were a holder at the BSGG time, you we’re part of the frog. Simple as that.

2 Likes

This is straight up insane. Under your idea those who cashed out receive a payment as well.

It is a slap in the face of those who have been holding without giving up.

Hell no only the loyal holders are to be reimbursed, you sold means you’re out.

1 Like

Perhaps is best for us, to get a better team and let wonderland continue to rise.

Well I’ll be fucked as wallet issues meant I was staking on hotbit at a much less apy. Not sure it matters but been in since October… There’s already a new fleet of youtubers saying this is the time to buy and that dani is the man. The whole empire is falling…

Unfortunately a rise is unlikely. Every day is a new breach of trust with Dani and crew.

what happened? what is the proposal? What do Hodlrs do?

Just popping in to say I hate this idea. I think it’s a slap in the face to people who believed in the project. It will be something that hurts the future DeFi. Who would ever trust this sort of thing again if we stop it here? Giving up is creating failure. Evolving would be much better in my opinion. We can change structure, management, merge, rebrand… but straight up quitting and taking the L is just disgusting to me. I won’t blame Sifu or Dani, I will blame those who voted to quit.

1 Like

Snapshot vote should be backdated we can’t let the whales and arb traders fuck us.

2 Likes

Unless you are a zionist or some prostitute from down town Tijuana in Mexico that is desperate, VOTE NO! TIME WONDERLAND NEEDS A 2ND CHANCE!!

Go look at the treasury balance here: Zapper - Your Home to Web3

Divide that amount by either 20,000 or 22,500 (not sure how much wmemo there is in circulation)

That’s what you’ll get if you guys cash out.

Yes … I know. It’s not much.

Token count is a hard to come by number per discord, ie the repay mechanics. From what I read early it was made to sound as the backing price even per dani’s posts which it may well be once the other assets are removed.

This seems more promising

An airdrop has been announced for Wonderland, the actual airdrops will be for wMEMO, MEMO, and TIME token holders on Avalanche, Fantom and Ethereum chains. This includes wMEMO being used as collateral on Abracadabra, in the same way that we include them for Snapshot voting.

100M BSGG tokens will be distributed evenly to HODLers of any Wonderland token based on snapshots taken on Jan 10th 8:00pm GMT. This is being done as a reward for their support at our low price point.

An additional 400M BSGG tokens will be made available by staking wMEMO. Like the airdrop, the development team is working on a solution so that wMEMO used as collateral on Abracadabra will also be included.

Betswap’s staking pool is expected to launch alongside the airdrop. The initial airdrop is only 100 million tokens.

You knew from the start the cofounder was anonymous (so potentially even Kim Jong-un). You took that risk knowingly. Is it fair to get out of jail free card, and simultaneously force others to realize a loss, because you misjudged your investment?

1 Like

They aren’t f*cking you. Consider you’re doing it to yourself by forcing liquidation. No one has to take a loss here unless they sell out/the Treasury dissolves. Arb should be accessible to everyone, small investor and large, alike.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree this needs to happen asap!

This just seems like the easy way out. Most of us lost a hell of a lot. I personally lost more than 90% of what I put in (more than 10K).

If Dani and the team care so much about the community as they claim to, then I don’t see why the can’t put all their energy into trying to fix this. It can be fixed if someone puts in the effort.

When I last looked at the vote it was almost 50/50 despite the biggest holders trying to rig the vote with their big bags to make quick $$ .

This tells me that most of the community is not ready to give up despite what happened. Dani should see this and it should give him confidence to put things back on track.

Why is he happy to repay the liquidated a few hundred dollars each when holders lost up to 95% of what they put in.

I’m still willing to hold in the hope of getting this project back to the way it was for the sake of this community.

Please vote ‘NO’ and give us all a chance.

People won’t get their money back. They will get a fraction of their money back. Useless

Exactly. While the whales will buy the dip right now and get paid out at a huge profit.

Looks like a rigged system to me.

This should of been controlled by how much you can invest at anytime, a sell tax, the higher the sell the more tax they pay and higher for multiple sells.

Project can be saved by the right hands but cancerous whales destroying it.

Oh my god how are these people allowed to create votes when there are already other votes for same thing in place. @admins remove this discussion