Hire the Professor and implement these changes

I have a few questions and and suggestions to make (I am usually a stock investor and only since November I’m in crypto so maybe there is something that I don’t understand or get wrong so please correct me) specificly to three points:

1. Buybacks

In the proposal is stated that there should be an automated buyback introduced and later eventually phase out buyback?

Why should it an automated buyback be introduced?

Usually markets are very efficient only in exceptional circumstances (on tops / or bottoms) a company/project is over or undervalued and overtime the market corrects that by itself.

If a company is overvalued the price will usually go down if company is undervalued price will go up over time.

I don’t think that buybacks are nessecary at all.

2. Burn Tokens from Rage Quit Option

Although it sounds great in theory to burn those tokens and increase booking value per wMemo it will also it will decrease the treasury. I donÄt have the exact numbers but I think there is around 500mm worth of assets in the treasury that are non wMemo/time/memo.

If we take the unwind vote as a refernce there will be only 275 mm USD left which means less money to invest — less profits — less revenue share ---- lower price per wMemo (meaning that one day the price of wMemo will be one day based on the actual income it produces)

I would suggest to burn the complete liquidity that is in the treasury. and use the wMemo from the rage quit options to sell to get new money into the treasury. Of course that can’t happen all at once cause it would cause too much price pressure but step by step.

3. Adding more liquidity

I understood so far that the liquidity is added for two reasons

*1. to not have big spread *
2. to give people the option to go in and out of the market whenever they want

This option is definitley needed when trading currencies for various reasons.

I see or better I would like to see wMemo more as stock of a company that I would like to own.

As such I think wMemo could benefit if its only traded peer to peer without an AMM

If Wonderland will be able to create significant returns and more people want to get in because of the revenue share and loyal frogs hold their position price will go up significantly. But there is also the risk that when Wonderland will not be able to create revenue and more people want to sell than buy that price will drop significantly

Other suggestion

Although I agree that the revenue share at the beginning should be more like 30% and 70% should be reinvested. I believe there should be a yearly vote if it should kept that way or the revenue share should be increased.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the best proposal can you make it RFC

2 Likes

Wow. This and the Wonderland 2.0 proposal are impressive. Love that work products like these we created so fast. Amazing.

I need to print these both out and compare and contrast them. Any chance we can get the creators of both of these in the same room and do some working sessions?

2 Likes

no more anonymity for the administrators.

I agree with this proposal.

1 Like

I’m with this and bringing in Harry in any fashion that he would like to be involved.

1 Like

I think we should hire the Professor and move forward with his proposal. How do we vote for this option?

Agree with this proposal!!

1 Like

Dani sounds burned out and tired. We need to vote him aside so he can rest and take a break (advisor and strategy role only) and have new management put in place. This proposal is a winner … well done Prof

1 Like

First, does the professor wants to join ? Apart from that no doubt his mind is sharp AF, great info and idea. Brilliant or not, there is also the question of being doxxed… Don’t seems he wants anyone to know who he is… At least as an advisor would already be great and if he wants to join it would be nice…

I am totally for hiring the professor. As with anyone wonderland hires I firmly believe that anyone on the team needs to be doxxed and background checked. Other than that the only part I disagree with is discontinuing the apy. It’s a great marketing tool and people like seeing there time go up like crazy. If anything consider rebranding it as something other than apy but keep the mechanic the same.

I want to hire the Professor if he’s open to it. What’s most important to me is that we don’t let whales arbitrage and loot the treasury. There’s no reason that people who bought in the last two weeks and are already in profit need to be paid out of our treasury – they bought just in hopes of getting to claim pieces of our treasury and some of them are even bragging about the arbitrage on twitter or discord. Any treasury rebate or rage quit should be weighted according to how long you’ve held.

Thanks Professor for your detailed, professional and experienced analysis of what I think is still a great project with a bright future that depends on the principled values of sharing exclusive opportunities with the little frogs.

1 Like

I agree he sounds tired but I think we need to encourage him to get good sleep and eat well and take care of himself. No reason for someone in a leadership role to be staying up all night … it’s not good for him and not good for us or the project.

Great article but they need to reward early stakers that got REKT.

2 Likes

I like this proposal with some add-ons that other frogs added to it, but at this moment I think we also need a real name… not just “the professor” (no offence).

Another thing… whales will be whales no matter what and they will always be there.
The only thing we can do about it is to create a mechanism to prevent/stop taking advantage of the system and by staying united as it happened during the vote.

:frog: :frog: :frog:

3 Likes

Who is the ‘Professor’? After Sifu I think we need to be able to identify people before we can vote on major changes.

3 Likes

Excellent proposal, clearly written by someone with a lot of expertise. By far the most insightful and forward looking proposal. I’m a huge fan.

1 Like

We need the professor and we need him now

1 Like

I agree with every word of this proposal. The voting process should go on ASAP, we need to go back to backing as soon as possible to regain investor trust and bring new ones.

Every day of inaction is extremely detrimental for the future of the project.

4 Likes