Making Wonderland more international

The translated languages could be placed directly in the Wonderland Home Page ( as a drop down option ) , like they have for Banks or Trading Firms.

1 Like

Another Italian here. If you need help Iā€™m available any time!

2 Likes

I wanted to draw attention to the marketing Proposal in the RFC phase
https://dao.wonderland.money/t/rfc-marketing-strategies-branding-social-media/1945/

Magnet Dao https://magnetdao.finance/#tokenomics was brought up as an example of a site to copy the format and adapt the content. I plan on drafting new site copy specific to wonderland that we can include in the Marketing Proposal. Having the support of the frogs of this thread to translate would accelerate our ability to launch new content at the time of a potential vote. Utilizing @Tasium 's suggestion, we should have a smooth multi-lingual, multi-chain launch as Wonderland 2.0

2 Likes

itā€™s a good idea for those who have difficulties to understand the English version of a difficult paper

1 Like

Good day! Iā€™m from Russia. There is no information in Russian at all, even on YouTube. I dealt with the project for more than one day before buying my first TIME. But I know for sure that many people will not spend so much time. Now I involve my friends and the whole process from the moment of purchase to staking takes 10 minutes under my strict guidance. It would be great to make a video in Russian with step-by-step instructions from the moment of purchase to staking with a demonstration on the screen. Such projects are new and the more people see how easy it is to go through the whole process, the more admirers of the project will appear at Wonderland.Hector is already working with Russian bloggers and I think they will attract quite a few clients in Russia.

2 Likes

One nice thing about this project is the community. Anybody (including you) can make guides in w/e language.

I know this is not what you are asking. However, given the limited ressources of the team to update the documentation in English itself, I suspect translation is not high on the list.

You could also approach a Russian blogger that you think might be interested in case they would want to do something.

1 Like

Yes, I also believe multi-lang might definitely help with the exposure, making it like ā€œa place for the entire worldā€ to make money

I speak English & German natively so could help Bamchicka with the German translation. :frog: :+1:

1 Like

need to chineseā€¦
my English is basicā€¦

google translate it, simple