**Rage Quit Support Post**

Sent you a message to troubleshoot without spamming here.

Where announced? Such important notice should have been posted on Wonderland app!

I’ve checked it every day
Do you think people place their ass in front of the screen all day looking for you guys?

That’s is the epilogue of a shitty way to give even a notice period decency! FUA

2 Likes

Discord. Twitter. Forum. All the main source of information. This is off topic for this post I already replied to you on another post, please continue the conversation on that one:

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/missed-whitelist/16805/6

it’s gonna end guys, please help

So far there is no solution for this. We don’t have a way to see if you actually voted.

SOLVED
0xd24c586cEC1eA87ec41D017e63934df5E876a41d I completed transaction but the mims is not in my wallet it still wmemo

NOT WHITELISTED
Posted yesterday here:
https://dao.wonderland.money/t/address-not-eligible-for-redemption-even-after-voting/16804/2

My wallet: 0x00b3e87369BE016725E7C9CD1d7bBDaF1c22eC5c
Proof that I have voted:

And proof that it’s unclaimable.

Proof that vote is not counted:

Please kindly fix this problem.

Just to be clear. How does the screenshot from Snapshot proves that you voted ?

Looks the same to me if I connect with a wallet that I didnt vote with.

Says you got some 8 minutes ago. I assume you had only approved the first time ?

Firstly, if I don’t vote, results are not shown (if I’m not mistaken), secondly I did.

Furthermore, is this thread for support or asking question to which users don’t have the answer to? Give me a clear tutorial/tips on how to provide you proof.

If you create a buy back system based on voting with no possibility to trace back who and how voted, how do you expect the users to provide you proof?

I’m not the only one with the problem, but I don’t see any solutions or proposals to the ones with the same issue.

Looking forward to hear on how proof should be provided and what is wonderland doing on reimbursing users.

that’s literally saying “sorry, our software messed up, now you suffer” too bad mate

1. The results still show if you don’t vote.
  2. Asking questions is part of providing support. The reality is, if your address is not on snapshot, there is no way for us to confirm that you voted (that we know of). I was asking because maybe you knew something I didn’t.
  3. Snapshot is that system. If snapshot malfunctioned, that’s another issue, but we’d have to be able to confirm that.
  4. Lots of people have different issues. Some voted only on 5.1 and thought they would be eligible. A few like you are saying they voted on both and aren’t eligible. There is no solution for that scenario at this time. Which means:
  5. Nothing is being done at this point until we can find out for sure something malfunctioned.

Snapshot is not our software, but the outcome is the same I guess.

does it matter, looks more like a deliberate scam now to me, I was never sceptical, but this makes me doubt this platform

So what wallet did you have your wMEMO on March 3rd ? And is it the same wallet you voted with ?

Your first wallet is whitelisted for 0.00000000001821 wMEMO which looks like is probably left over MEMO.

Is it possible that your wMEMO was on your second wallet, but you only whitelisted the amount on your first one ?

I does, because if Snapshot is to blame it defeats the potential scam argument.

Why would WL make a ragequit and only cut off a few people for a few thousands even a few million. No interest in doing that based on the whitelist results.

It’s 100% shitty if snapshot didn’t work well, and WL can be blamed for a lot of things it didn’t do right, but a random scam like this that serves no purpose doesn’t make sense.

Well the long story is that when I went to vote the first time, everything was in my ledger account via Metamask: 0xF41bE104D6c12B266F707fFe9a47380E4CEa27FB
But it didn’t show my wmemo balance correctly but I believe I still voted Yes at that time. Then I saw everyone had Time against their votes but mine was 0. So I thought the voting app was somehow still looking at my Metamask defaukt faukt account. So then I moved the wmemo to that default account and tried voting again from this wallet: 0x3AF15961b0f8BA74c2368a62d32B55E9E8832daf
And that didn’t make a difference. So I let it go to see if it was fibne but now I’m talking to you as it didn’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clearly, I’m not the only one here who faced the same issue, there needs to be a solution somehow

Yeah, unfortunately it takes a “screenshot” if you will of your wallet at a specific time and date. That means, instead of switching your wMEMO back to your Metamask, you had to vote with your Ledger for it to be whitelisted with the amount it had.

And this is why we have this post. If a solution is found we have a place to start.

Unfortunately, all we have to go on right now is “I voted and it didn’t work”. We don’t have a way to know why it didn’t work and we don’t have a way to know if people did actually vote.

Obviously it’s a shitty situation and my answers are not helpful, but that’s as much information I have right now.

1 Like