Repay all liquidations under backing price!

Wish you the best pv.

2 Likes

You project and the way you write looks like you are a narcissist. You said you were leaving for days. Why are you still here causing trouble? All the best with your future endeavors, you can leave now.

What about people who deleveraged at 25% slippage 20% under backing with 300gwei gas? Even though I still have some of my investment I lost a third of my collateral. Iā€™ll be holding this bag for months or forever to break even and invested 105k. It would be crazy to reward the actual degens and screw the people that still lost out in other ways in this fiasco.

1 Like

If you were ā€œforced outā€, then why are you in this forum? I donā€™t mean to come off as a jerk, im truly curious why your even participating in these convos if your no longer a holder?

2 Likes

the hypocrisy
yeah, you can be angry
but no, you have no rights
if i though i was wrong, would i be angry for no reason?
you are the children
you think its ok to be angry for no reason
you have no concept of justice or fairness
just making up as you go along
next youā€™ll ban me?
causing trouble
spamming
but hey, best wishes!
just never expect us to honnor what we say
i mean
thats the message you are relaying

i still got 10% of that collateral, techinically a holder. didnt leverage, just borowed
just trying to discern if you guys really are jerks so i can sell or if you are just dumb and cant see the injustice
maybe both which is kind worst anyway?

Do you have mental health issues? I am sorry if you do. You seem to go on attacking people, when they call you out. You suddenly become a ā€œVictimā€. You said you were leaving and not investing in this project anymore so the question is why are you here causing trouble?

1 Like

like i said, 10% of the wmemo is still there after the liquidation
what iā€™m seeing is that the community is really just trash
you are the best example
just making sure it wasnt some misunderstanding or something
yeah, i was a victim. thats true.
ā€œcausing troubleā€
ā€œmental health issuesā€
i guess iā€™ll call the doc then?

Glad you admit you have issues. I think its best you do call a doctor before you act out on your anger issues.

1 Like

yeah, not recognizing sarcasm is a sign of something wrong too
twisting the meaning of words would be another problem

You wrote with defined statements. Your written language didnā€™t use any context for sarcasm. It appears as if you are speaking from the heart.

1 Like

Almost certain that I said VERBATIM ā€œnot being a jerkā€ but cool, show those true colors!

1 Like

And FYI - just borrowing is even worse then having a leveraged position bc in a pinch you canā€™t even deleverage and the ONLY way to fix it is to repay. Just a future tip for ya.

lol yeah writen language canā€™t convey sarcasm
unless it has a ā€œ/sā€ after it right? reddit generation
suddenly its dictionary definitions
but not ā€œlooks safe to meā€

yeah words have no meaning whatsoever, didnt you get the ā€œmemoā€?
ā€œlooks safe to meā€ means ā€œanything could happenā€ and so on.
but hey im not a jerk nor greedy nor irresponsible so because i am saying it, it is true.

not really, you can try to do it like sifu tried and add collateral (from his salary straight from the treasury)
But maybe if he had just repaid his loan with mims like you are saying it we wouldnt be having this conversation so you should be the treasurer maybe?

Iā€™m sorry but I can barely understand anything that your writing. On that note, much luck to ya.

1 Like

Your logic is just so dumbfounded, your grasp of the English language itā€™s just terrible.

You need to take a step back and think what you are actually saying or trying to portray, you need to take responsibly for your actions.

I will give you an example: if a sheep jumps off a cliff thinking it can fly and someone before it says "looks safe to meā€ and you do it too and you both fall, then your stupidity is your own fault.

The bottom line is you have the final say in your actions, no one else. You chose to do what you did, no one else, you read someone posted somethingā€¦ well great but you still chose to act on it. You chose to take that loan knowing the is risks. You now have to live with the consequences of your actions.

As I said earlier. Go make a thread where you can moan at people because your points have no ground anymore.

1 Like

Lolā€¦gotcha! Again, POLITELY, peace out and much luck to you.

polite dictators are always the best