Revenue Share Mechanism Proposal

Mate seriously I try to help you.I appreciate every hard working contribution.Honestly please take few factors in consideration according to common sense.

1. Psychological factor . People aren’t that intelligent and neither patient.
    2.People don’t like change and mostly sudden change.Remember that all the problems actually began when the calculator was removed and then the FUD avalanche created after brought us into this disaster.
  2. Now I understand your formula but my main concern consist from where do you take the growth factor?
    As Price of Wmemo let’s say {A [B * A]/%=C real profit share revenue
    A Wmemo price
    B quantity of Wmemo
    Divided by the percentage of profit share =the real profit share revenue.
    So with the actual Wmemo price is exactly what you’ll got as profit share and don’t forget that we signed up for the APY and the rebases.
    According to this Wmemo must worth 1 million USD to break even for most of us.
    In fact what we’re figthing for is a burning mechanism proportional with growth of price of Wmemo and Time.
    Second APY reduction gradually untill yes I can see your vision happen.

I understand the algorithm but what makes you believe that an NFT would boost the income ?
Is rather new it has place to growth but is still on P2P phase .
Is ok and I will take as a secondary choice.

What I suggest is we joining forces and I propose to merge your vision with ours giving a coherent plan with steps in achieving this.

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/apy-plan-backing-price-proposal-token-burn-permanent-stability/13721?u=danielolteanu

You say the APY is a bait for the new comers as well I see as the main prize for early adopters that bare the experimental phase of the project.
APY must continue and be reduced gradually until yes I would agree with a form of profit share .
Suddenly removing APY would actually have the contrary effects and won’t stop the sell off wave :ocean: .
Remember pancake Swap ?they started with an insane APY well 1 Cake was like cents back then .Even Zhao supported the project .They reduced that gradually.
Now where’s Cake as project and Defi? Well yes in history as one of most successful Defi projects ever.
So yes I would appreciate if you’ll take your time to assess the facts properly as I told you before is when Wmemo touches 1 million USD per coin this model would be viable for us.
The treasury need growth and more members we’re still early days and take in consideration even a max supply of Time of 3-4 millions per 2-3 billions market cap is still a win win combination for us as early adopters.
This is APY as reward versus the risk factor.
You mentioned the loyalty factor :joy: seriously in Crypto?:rofl::ocean::money_mouth_face::money_with_wings:no there’s not such thing really …

1. I am taking about a revenue share that is a passive income, this means not depends of the price of wMEMO, instead, depends of the treasury earns like stables LP’s and Investments like seed or others.

2. The NFT boost the income because generate long term holders, also generate a way to verify this holders and build a verified community. Also because we are in DeFi create another opportunities of uses, like use it as collateral and others.

3. I like the idea of Burning and decrement gradually the APY, I think that idea and this one can work together. The goal to burning, bonding and APY, it is to attract newcomers and increase the price of wMEMO and mi idea it is to generate a passive income and incentive long term holders, can be done un parallels and I think both are good.

4. Loyalty Factor it is just a fancy name, the mechanism behind it it was is important because incentive long term holders with more revenue. That is real an economic incentive.

As an idea, we need to advance to revenue share model. We need to leave APY as a backstop protection in price and should adjust apy by price. This proposal is a start, needs some work but we need many many more revenue share proposals so we can elevate to snapshot vote.

1 Like

I been updated the proposal in this repository: https://github.com/NimrodHunter/Revenue-Share-NTF

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.