[RFC] - Offer Rage Quit Before Other Decisions Are Made

This proposal doesn’t make sense without any calculation- this is something should not be discussed formally in a such disorienting forum. Who will make that decision? What happens to those who bought at TIME price = 9k USDT?

not closing liquidity would probably result in a much smaller treasury because the ability to rebuy low (till the price reaches equilibrium).

A possible alternative if you don’t want to close the liquidity pools would be to issue a new token to those that want to quit, but these tokens would only be redeemable after the quitting window closes.

Benefits:

• not closing liquidity
  • no looping possible

The first step is to fix the voting system. Then we can vote on RQ, Sifu, the future of WL.

No time to read? Here’s a full reading of the Professor’s rage quit article as audio/video - let me know if you find this helpful, trying to provide easy access to info on Wonderland: Wonderland Rage Quit Proposal [RFC] Full-Length Reading - Vote On Future Of Crypto Defi Project - YouTube
Thanks for this RFC and discussion!
@dcfgod If you find this helpful, please link it at the top - thanks!

Well thanks everyone for contributing, but we’re gonna vote on Dani’s proposal, on his own terms and when he feels like it.

Was a fun experiment.

1 Like

Why do we have 2 proposals on RFC if dani is coming up with a random proposal ? Broken DAO, this is just a joke. This proposal has been on RFC for more than a week with majority support and now dani is saying “hey guys i’ll come with a WIP that fits what I want”…

3 Likes

This “project” is basically just now trying to appease the mob while still giving exit liquidity to devs.

does anyone know why this hasnt moved to WIP? has been around for ages and clearly has support

1 Like

@NalX, how does this get to the next step?

It won’t go to the next step because Dani has other plans. ClownDAO here. Move this to WIP, it has MAJORITY SUPPORT for more than a week already!!

1 Like

@na11111 It has been sumbmitted for WIP yesterday. The team is working on it to better structure the proposal.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate ? If the team is just going to cherry pick whatever they want to make the proposal that’s not what was agreed on here. THIS was submitted to WIP, not the team’s modified cherry picked proposal. Why do we need to spend time to make proposals (through a long process) if the team is just gonna do what they want in the end ?? Nonsense of a DAO.
@NalX

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t really ellaborate since I’m not part of these discussions.

Here is the direct quote:
“Dev team wants to add a structure to the dcfgod rage quit proposal. After that we can approve the wip.”

Feel free to interpret “add a structure” as you wish. However, to me it doesnt sound like they want to cherry pick things. :man_shrugging:

PS, I think you tagged the wrong person ?

2 Likes

You are right sorry I tagged the wrong person! New to this forum.

I understand you are not part of the discussions that’s unfortunate. But adding a structure should be part of the RFC first, with a vote, not IMPOSING the structure out of nowhere. That’'s still called cherry picking, we are VOTING. I don’t know what’s the final proposal of course but this seems like a fake DAO to me.

My point is: the structure should be voted on FIRST, but this already took forever to go into WIP… So there really shouldn’t be much “structure”, I don’t see much people complaining here about this option. It’s either ragequit or buyback

That’s fair, it would make sense for these discussions to happen here. I guess, we’ll see what kind of “structure” once the WIP comes out.

As for the “fake DAO”, a lot of people (including me) have been questioning the current process recently. That said, some of the RFC proposals are aiming to update that. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thanks I see that we are on the same page. Glad to see someone understands there is something wrong going on here. Adding a structure out of nowhere will just add more negativity to the project AGAIN, we are trying to clear that. Honestly I bought wmemo at higher price but I am just tired of the management and how things are unclear, it’s a blackbox.

Make the structure talk happen HERE, FIRST. Or don’t add a structure. It’s very simple. This is how a DAO should be. Only thing I see is that this RCF was welcomed positively, any change to it should go through another round of vote, no “structure” BS should be forced upon us. We are the people, the frogs!

3 Likes

thankyou for getting back to me

1 Like

Still like this proposal as is, and hope it gets to the next WIP level soon - it has been sitting in 2. status for quite some time now. The writer indicates that they’re fine with Dani making tweaks too to this rage quit option. So, while I like the proposal as is, if concerns are what are holding this up - make edits as needed, but hope we can get the ball rolling sooner than later for a rage quit option or even a buy back overall to backing price. If it would appease enough people to keep this rolling, some seem concerned about a snap shot (I don’t think this is needed though…) but one edit could be to make it so those before the Sifugate news get to quit at backing prices per wMEMO. Or another option could be provided as part of the vote that could be to buy the whole price back to backing price for everyone - this is still a type of backing. Overall, still strongly believe any rage quit option is good in order to let the project move on - there are lots of us still in here who bought above backing price but still are holding to see if we can get out at the very least at backing price for an overall loss (it would be better than selling today where the price is still significantly lower than backing).

1 Like

Yes ! However rage quit should only be available to people who bought and were holding before a certain date , people who are buying now or who bought after all the drama started and we’re looking to profit off of rage quit should not be able to take advantage of the situation .

At this stage I would say that neither rage quit neither buybacks are of a solution for moving forward. If someone wants to quit the solution is simple, sell your tokens! Buybacks will most likely drain the treasure… Unless there are some magic steps that I don’t know about…

1 Like