[RFC] - Stopping Rebases

This is not propaganda.

Take some time and think about what is happening to everyone’s staked memo, it is all getting rebased at same rate therefore is a stock split.

2 Likes

Idk the thousands of questions from misinformed people.

Also the look that if gives wonderland to someone looking in who has no idea what we are.

Rebases wont ever help you recoup losses.

2 Likes

Kyle, why you are bothered by rebases. If you own wmemo so concentrate you on that. If rebases stop, I will sell all my time with a lot of loses. Thank you Dani. We are really fucked, I bought time at 8 and 9k. And now you want to stop this. Bravo.

2 Likes

Why would you sell if rebases stop.

Do you need the number to go up to make you feel better?

Also if you do sell please sell wMEMO that is where the liquidity is and you will suffer the least slippage.

So let us stop wmemo and keep time because time is more sexy

2 Likes

I intended to accumulate time and then convert it to wmemo. But with your suggestion, no hope.

wMEMO is a far superior token.

can be bridged - has liquidity - used for revenue share - used for redemption

Time is going to tend to 0.

1 Like

It makes no difference if you wrap it right now.

You will have the same amount of wMEMO

1 Like

Ofc devs would have the final say.

But this variable just changes the reward % - if I understand it correctly should not have any adverse effect on anything.

I understand you’re annoyed by answering the same questions from new investors, but what does halting rebases accomplish?

1 Like

It’s the next logical step in moving away from the OHM fork narrative that we started in January and continue the focus on wMEMO without having the community divided in tokens where they are missing on gains.

2 Likes

Stoping rebases would literally push out the rest of the old investors pre-crash so new investors profit? I’m confused on how anyone thinks this is okay. I’m assuming your a newer investor post crash so stoping rebases wouldn’t make since to you but it does to us trying to regain hundreds of dollars in lost profits. Please explain how rebases would benefit old pre-crash investors?

I simulate the number of time to be wrapped.
Sure it is not the same amount of wmemo got.85 time wrapped to wmemo is less than convert 100 times.

I don’t understand why Kyle told that I will get the same number of wmemo whatever time I have.You misinform the old investors

I am in wonderland since November last year go study about rebases and than come back here and cry about not making profits!

A words. Till now I make a little profit with rebases. If I wrapped time at tat time benefit will be negatif.Why they don’t do any effort the team in order to burn some time.

There is no sense in burning time why tf you people dont get that time prints everyday if they burn today the more will get printed next day hence decreasing your value

I don’t like the négatif vibe.Why you don’t think positively by searching a methods to increase the value of time. You can 8ntegrate time in game and burn times from fees. As said before,Dani was the king of défi but I realize he is rhe cl… Of d

1 Like

It depends on stock of time you have