[WIP #10] - Proposal to burn wMEMO tokens

Nope, burning wMEMO in the treasury will have ZERO effect on the price. wMEMO in the treasury are already out of circulation, this kind of burn is not producing any kind of benefit.

The only advantage of burning wMEMO is a more transparent way to calculate the backing per wMEMO. Nothing else.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the thing might as well burn to make things more transparent and mint if needed to raise funds

3 Likes

Actually I am not sure how Wonderland is going, I just let it to accumulate BSGG and donā€™t know what is it for. And now 'burning" wMemo will come, hope that is a guide for the process. TY!

Wish we could just build a multichain bridge with the excess tokens, or some liquidity play to gather fees or make impact somewhere. Utility for moving value around. Just donā€™t think we should rush to housekeep the tokens by burning if they could be used for something creative.

1 Like

as an investor in time, I would like to wrap for Wmemo easier

2 Likes

Burn both wMEMO and Time.

This will improve the current price for both.

Im sure burning TIME on a regular basis will stabilise the price as well

1 Like

Very good , letā€™s do this!

1 Like

WIP #10 voting has closed. The proposal to burn wMEMO in the Treasury has passed with over 99% of the votes in favor!

Thank you to all the holders in our community that have been getting so involved in our DAO governance recently and making your votes count!

1 Like