[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

For those who want to liquidate the treasury, just know there will not be a snapshot. The way it will work, is that a contract will be made to swap wMemo in exchange the backing value of wMemo. The only people that win in this case is the whales who bought a shit ton at the bottom (20k wMemo). Voting to liquidate the treasury will just feed the whales and suits from the losses the frogs have encountered.

3 Likes

You dont get it. Who runs the bots? Why was this allowed to happen twice? Who benefits from the liquidations? How? Where is 14m better to hold? In wMemo or in stablecoins/fiat? Noone is innocent in this fiasco.

Ill break it down for you. Sign and then everyone that holds wMemo, including dani and his team (in large numbers) gets an equivalent amount in tokens and stables that are actually worth something. In other words, sign so they can legally rug pull you harder. Simple enough?

4 Likes

Man thatā€™s your own fault. Who puts their life savings in a freaking new risky crypto investment? Seriously u do that with any other coin is bye bye. You didnā€™t Loss your investment because of Dani. You wee over exposed from the start. People are using this whole Sifu identity as an excuse to their bad trades.

1 Like

Absolutely, Danny should stay, but, it appears that he does not want to stay. Sifu can be replaced, Danny cannot be replaced so easily.

I think the vision the project must go on, give up now donā€™t have sense in my way to think. When is raining shit many run away and few remain for figth.
I think is clear that the attacks we got the attacks we received were very well prepared, day afther day. The last regard Sifu did not imply the value of the project but the image of it.
And only people with poor personal thinking cannot understand these things that what we received was an attack. Now we have to decide whether to surrender to everyone we bothered to be us the best.
What we have done in a few months has no equal in the history of De.fi, what Daniele did has no equal in the history of De.fi.
We have to decide whether to surrender to people who are worse than us or simply leave to continue being the best and continue to write the history of De.fi

Thank you all for everything

1 Like

The Wonderland site is not loading. Was taken down?

So why you here if you knew better?

1 Like

Do not dissolve the project. The only ones who will win from it are the whales who manipulated the price to buy on the cheap. What do we say to the whales? F*CK YOU!

3 Likes

I sold the day Dani acknowledged Sifuā€™s crime connection.I think a snapshot needs to be taken from the inception of time to right before everybody figured out about the Sifu scandal.

1 Like

This is a terrible ideaā€¦ They need to just get rid of leveraging all together. They need to peg the WMEMO to the price to bitcoin or another Crypto for example: just like other currencies do for example the peg to the dollar.

We need to focus on stabilizing the price. Then a full audit is required for transparency.

Bailing out people is just stupid. They will bail out mostly vulture capitalists as they probably will hold the most if this news comes out.

Everyone who is in a position of power needs to known to the public and safeguards put in place.

Clear documentation is required going forward to.

Clear communication and accountability is needed.

1 Like

Snowtrace is down too

This is ā€œsnapshotā€ as in ā€œsnapshot.orgā€, the website where the vote for winding down will take place

you cant get it more simple than this!

Is this it??? This is all the details weā€™re getting about a crucial vote??? How are we as shareholders supposed to make an informed decision when this is all we get??

Exactly! This doesnā€™t make sense. Dani posted: ā€œFor the option that I am for which is to fight and bring someone new and experienced on to manage the treasury, I would like for everyone to come forward and bring ideas, if you are a fund in the crypto space, please post a forum proposal if you are interested!ā€ However the Wonderland Team is proposing something else.

1 Like

NO!!! we need a credible team to relaunch wonderland, without daniele and sifu.

It sounds from the tone of the writing they have already mentally wound this thing down and Daniele and team want out.

I want to say no purely because this a scummy deal. Dani and Sifu still walk away with millions. Backing at the first BSGG snapshot. Scumbags will never face justice now. Dani should pay out of his pocket. Iā€™ll still have lost $70,000 life savings

1 Like

Tough to expect those liquidated well under backing price (which was promised by the WL team) to deleverage in under an hour. It takes time to find liquidity else where.