[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

Best way to end this journey.
Hope Team will start a new one. You can count on me.

4 Likes

Seems to be the most clean way to end things out.

Iā€™m just worried about the frogs liquidated below Dani and Sifu, will they get paid?

Many didnā€™t have time to pay their loans since all went down in minutes and lost a lot.

And explanation on this regard would be appreciated.

13 Likes

its been a fun journey - looking forward to the variety of assets I will receive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Sifu vote required us to hold $TIME. All my $TIME is staked and wrapped in $wMEMO.

Please make sure that $wMEMO holders can vote!

5 Likes

continue with project with new doxxed management.

15 Likes

I am with you Dani! hold on

8 Likes

CASHING OUT IS THE RUG with plausible deniability. Dani and Sifu and Team get to walk away with HUGE portions of the treasury because of how much wMEMO they have, and they get to do it guilt free because we voted for it. As much as Iā€™d like to take my pittance and run, I should fight to save it.

79 Likes

Hereā€™s my deal: Big wallets coordinated liquidity hunts. Backing mechanisms totally failed, were abandoned as per communication while frogs on Abra slowly got in the broiler, liquidated or had to salvage what minimum they had left at huge losses.

In the proposal as it is (by all means the treasury should be unwound, a fresh start is needed), especially those cascading the price and acquiring at the bottom will be rewarded in an excellent arbitrage deal. The frogs of frognation, those who were forced to salvage their savings while they were the most ardent supporters that allowed WL to build its treasury, will get Fā€™d.

My proposition, as has been done by many, is to use the BSGG airdrop Snapshot as a fair estimation of what frogs contributed.

tldr: 1;1 swaps with treasury will double reward the big pockets and leave out the frogs.

48 Likes

Can we get a dollar value before we have to vote?

Can we provide suggestions? Any preference to those that held longest? Any benefit if we want to stay with you and the team?

14 Likes

I will be voting to continue the project. The upside is a return to pre-fud and pre sifu doxxing levels. We have a treasury that if used to farm and revenue share will make much more for us long term then the buyout. Its a win win for me regardless im a long holder and i bought early, but i prefer more gain later from the project moving forward.

31 Likes

So if you hold MEMO right now and this passes, what happens to that? Is it gone? Does it keep rebasing?

2 Likes

You canā€™t make it after vote. Anyone buying now or during this mess at low prices gets more then the holders who lost. The snap used needs to be the snap for the Sifu vote. That will show who was truly supporting.

20 Likes

No.

Iā€™m not paying for your greed.

You got rekt because of your own decisions, be accountable for them.

7 Likes

Why the fuck would you tell us when the snapshot is and why would you make it in the future??? WHAT??? The whales are literally just going to buy every last wMEMO right now and literally make this decision on their own!

35 Likes

What happens to treasury-owned wMemo? Will the treasury be entitled to itā€™s share of assets? Assuming no, how much wMemo is expected to be exchanged for treasury assets?

What about illiquid treasury assets (like the leveraged USDT), how will that be handled. Give us the details before asking us to vote, please!

6 Likes

man I got liquidated and it was my fault. I wasnā€™t even in leverage
The same way it is your fault if you got liquidated and thats a fact.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t ask to be reimbursed when I was liquidated at $27k, and I didnā€™t expect to be. But both Sifu and Dani promised to do so regardless, and that promse shouldā€™t just be forgotten because events have moved so quickly.

What I did ask for was a detailed post mortem on what steps Sifu et al. took to prevent a such a sudden and precipitious drop, why they directly communicated confidence that those leveraged at my level were safe, what they did when they realized the plan failed, and why they think it failed.

Going forward, I think these questions need to be answered even though the event is behind us. Itā€™s hard to have confidence in a team that clearly misjudged the situation so severely and has communicated very little in particular about the event.

8 Likes

No special treatment should go to those that gambled/leveraged. They took the risk and lost, thatā€™s on them. If anything, those who were responsible and didnā€™t get themselves liquidated should be rewarded. With that being said it should be rewarded as described in the proposal, if you still have wMEMO you get your fair share. If you got liquidated and no longer have wrapped memo you get nothing. Sorry to see the ship sink. Donā€™t blame Dani for letting wonderland go after all the bullshit thatā€™s been thrown at him.

5 Likes

We just have to go on !!!

I had most of my holdings before the snapshot you are talking about, but I have DCA since then to lessen my losses ! Do you really think your proposal is fair for the non-whales that bought wMEMO after your snapshot ?

There is no fair way to unwind the treasury, if people vote yes to wind down wonderland. It will be an amount of token relative to your holding and whales gonna win like you said and try to make realize to everyone. Big pockets who bought gonna get rich on little frogs back !!!

WE MUST VOTE NO !!! And someone has to take over WL !!

11 Likes

I was asleep. Iā€™d of been with you otherwise

1 Like