[WIP #4] - Wind down Wonderland, and give the treasury back to its holders

Wmemo holders after mass liquidation event are mostly scammers and opportunists!!!

DAO representatives (Dani and Team) said they would buy back and hold the floor around 49k using the treasury, which was valued at hundreds of millions of $. Based on that statement, many people added leverage with a liquidation price of less than 30k, which was reasonable. The DAO’s funds, however, were NOT used to hold the price floor. BASED ON THIS, ANY BUY OUT SHOULD OCCUR USING THE SNAP SHOT OF TOKEN HOLDERS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE MASS LIQUIDATION. The DAO’s failure to follow through on its commitment to the community (i.e., use the treasury to hold the 49k level), led to its complete destruction. This is the only fair solution.

6 Likes

pfft not if it’s out of the treasury. no thanks.

Yes, since the community got Sifu out I don’t expect him to pay for liquidated frogs, but would be a very good act if he did and would definitely change his image.

2 Likes

It isn’t up yet, you vote on the snapshot (not on the forum): Snapshot

Buy the time they get you a pay out there won’t be anything for you, think of it as one big profit share, and the whales that bleed time out are about to finish the job.

4 Likes

Exactly, fuck that, why should we pay for their stupidity

3 Likes

This proposal is lacking critical information (ie what is the estimated value of wMEMO; it’s unclear from all the inconsistent treasury numbers, and who is on the team that is planning to leave and would need to be replaced? etc etc). It is not giving community members a fair chance to make an informed decision.

And it would be great to hear from Dani before the vote. Does he still want to go on? Is he honoring his promise to make liquidated holders whole and restore trust? What else was happening behind the scenes that we don’t know?

3 Likes

No, dumbass people who didn’t read the white paper before going 9’9’ are half the reason Time price is soo low. the people that went 9’9’ and lost everything should have to repay wmemo holders back at the price of the first liquidation dip.

3 Likes

If you don’t dissolve the project… I am going to recommend Dani stepping down and the CEO of the project be ThrobbingRed, guy has single handedly saved Coinbase (in an alter ego), Binance, and Bitfinex with his vision and brains. I will make this proposal if it doesn’t dissolve.

https://twitter.com/throbbingred

1 Like

Also, I see a number of folks arguing that the project should go on. Listen folks, as a serial entrepreneur, I can say that once the founders lose their heart for their baby, it’s dead. No one can step in successfully at this point. The folks who are doing it may be well intended, but they haven’t built a $1B treasury through almost sheer force of will. Dani and Sifu were a 1-2 power combo, and to the extent that we are comfy with Sifu (which I understand and support although I do wish he had a chance to speak), Wonderland is no more.

Absolutely. You must have the snapshot just before the announcement about sifu’s identity.

4 Likes

Me personally don’t want wonderland to wind down but a lot of these people that’s crying gonna want a refund so i already know the out come sadly

1 Like

Whales are already pumping it trying to capitalise on the snapshot in the future. This should be based on a snapshot that has already happened in the past to reward 3,3 holders who really believed in the project.

• The proposed future snapshot can easily be manipulated - it already is with current price action
  • People who leveraged took on that risk themselves - tough shit, you win some, you lose
4 Likes

Makes zero sense for it to be after the sifu reveal. You wouldn’t be rewarding those who held DURING the biggest lies and promises. Sifu “falling asleep” during buybacks.

5 Likes

So the people that invested early and watched their investment go down, down, down while the treasury value went up, up, up have paper hands.

I sold the morning the SHTF, After confirmation about SIFU. I’m pretty sure he’s walking away with pretty big bags.

You’re not special because you bought the dip… those aren’t diamond hands!

2 Likes

There is never a 100% guarantee, and besides you even said it’s sort of Avax fault because the network wasn’t working as required to save your position.

My abra loans got liquidated on fantom twice now because of network congestion … we just got to accept that with all the benefits these L1 bring, there are downsides as well.

You should have pulled the LP before posting this proposal. Look at the price action. Another poorly thought out move.

4 Likes

This entire project lacked any critical information…

I agree, a concise, well written proposal needs to be written. Preferably by a lawyer

2 Likes

Agreed. Snapshot sometime before mass liquidations/Sifu news would be the way to go.

7 Likes

Absolutely. You must have the snapshot just before the announcement about sifu’s identity.
i have been an holder since the 15th of october. never sold despite of the dips because i was beliving in the project. I bought more and more and more each time the price felt. I repaid my borrowing to havo no liquidations. But the announcement about Sifu was just the red line for me, then I sold everything. I belive it would be not fair the snapshot be after sifu’s things.
Just before the tweet seems to be a better way.

3 Likes