[WIP #5] – Offer a Rage Quit Option to wMEMO holders

but stay with this project and you are almost guaranteed to win,

How are you guaranteed to win if you stay with a failing project? Do you seriously believe wonderland will ever get anywhere near 2B market cap again?

I was in TIME since September, and am still in a decent profit, but want to get out (with my fair share!) since I lost the trust in the team.

VOTE YES

The get out with your profit.

If you look at the math of the rebase system, you will win

To answer your question, I do believe it can regain the 2B market cap

VOTE NO

3 Likes

NO, NO, NO
why wasting our money(treasury) to cover their ass.
they are grown man , have to be responsible for their own investment.

2 Likes

The money belongs to anyone holding wMEMO. So if anyone wants to get their share of the underlying treasury, they should be able to do it.

100% agree with many here. I am a HUGE NO for the proposal as written. I do feel if people want out they should just sell like any other project. HOWEVER I would consider a “Rage Quit” for anyone holding PRIOR to Sifugate. The ones who jumped in after to capitalize on a “beaten horse” should not be allowed to gain from our pain. So HELL NO. Rewrite it and exclude late joiners and you might get a yes vote from me. But in current form. NO WAY

5 Likes

fblso Why do you think the treasury belongs to wMEMO, just remember this was about TIME then MEMO, or are you another speculative investor? …and Hezemo, i quite agree, so sell

TIME, MEMO, and wMEMO are the same thing in different forms.

And yes, what else would I be? This is crypto, it’s all just speculation.

I’ll be voting “no” as well. The proposal should be called Arb Quit not Rage Quit. How about a proposal to implement the CORE promise of Wonderland which is that the DAO will buy on-market if the token trades below backing value. It doesn’t need to be much per day, but it does need to be a guarantee, which is what a promise really is, right Frogs?

3 Likes

Pretty sad to see the frogs getting fucked AGAIN!

2 Likes

Exactly this is madness . According to Lobster :lobster: Brain :brain: Logic of those who proposed this absolutely nonsense.If I join an endeavour whichever on our case crypto currency ok?
Now we took a contract and we agreed upon the risk no matter the FUD avalanche ok .
Now when BTC dropped ,or ETH or whichever crypto currency had someone gave the money back at the same price?
Mean 9k for Time token paid from our money to those who believe that are trapped?
My too I’m trapped yes from 16500 to 1800 but I agreed to the risk and now I’m holding it ok now because they’re start crying :sob: now come the SpongeBob Einstein thingy saying oh you hurt your psy we sorry ok take your initial investment back is okay aha … and we the rest paying the bill nah mate if whomever smoke something when had this idea truly he believed that he lives in Wonderland I mean that Meth stuff must be really good . I’m more interested if they’re posting instead the number of that dealer lol​:joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

You are right. There are whales currently stucked in wonderland right now and were stacking WMEMO after sifugate. Some already profited by the previous buyback but some are still stucked because buyback was stopped. So, we know these whales are waiting for the rage quit, perhaps for the last dumping.

I am not a newbie in crypto investing. My bags are mostly in stablecoin yield farm, daily ROI and nodes where I know whales and bots are disincentivized. I saw Wonderland has none of them but I really like the passion of the community so I put some in. Since wonderland has none of these anti-whale/bot mechanisms, of course they will strike again whenever they can, be it rage quit or when we manage to bring the price back up.

I imagine new investors will buy again. When we fix the mechanics of the token (tokenomics), maximize farming on the current treasury, and push for more alpha’s like BSGG. I know these can be done, that’s why I’m not quitting.

Don’t worry about the frogs being in pain. I am a frog, just like all of them and we have been in pain for months already. And, that’s why I would hope these stucked whales can share a little bit of our pain as well haha.

Here I posted some reading materials on tokenomics on the other RFC > [RFC] - Proposal to burn wMemo Tokens - #58 by matjai

https://twitter.com/danielesesta/status/1495105129556725773?s=21

All wmemo from RAgequitters are burned. LFG FROGS

2 Likes

It would be great to keep only the people who are still believing in the project, but I’ll vote no. Apart from the Sifu scandal even if the system didn’t work and the price crashed there was stiil a way to fix it, it’s fair that somebody gets angry and want to leave, but they have to assume their responsibility take the loss and leave at the current price instead of shitstorming.

3 Likes

I don’t see the point in such a situation of a falling market and against the backdrop of scandals to decide such things. I would suggest waiting a couple of months. If you need to vote now, the best solution is a complete STOP of all actions until a new development strategy and new leadership is developed.

1 Like

So what’s stopping people getting paid out at a higher price, then just buying back in. If this happens surely people that believe in the protocol and don’t rage quit, will just get diluted further???

If this is limited to those who bought above the backing value snapshot, fine. I might be worth it in the long run.

If it covers everyone at any wMEMO buy in value, wtf is stopping anyone from making a quick profit using the higher ragequit backing value and buying back in straight away, gaining more wMEMO/profit+same wMEMO?

At this point, its not about ‘frogs’ its about playing the system and making money. I’m voting no, unless snapshot is for wMEMO bought ABOVE backing value.

All this bullshit about ‘let them out, they don’t want to be here anyway. We can then move on and profit’. Fuck that noise, you think people won’t take advantage of this anti-market forces ploy? You really think people won’t possibly buy back?

Rage quit is completely against the original notion of banding together our money and getting better deals for investment. This proposal comes at the loss of those holding their ground. It’s a forza horizon rewind button we all knew wasn’t there.

Wake up. If ‘no’ goes through, let the price drop (it likely won’t - doubt those seeking a quick profit would sell), it should recover with the rest of the market eventually and we’ll have kept our principles and treasury strength.

3 Likes

Assuming people will try to buy back. Disappointed people, who lost 60-70-80-90%: highly unlikely. Whales, who just made a quick buck with RQ (and know this was the only one RQ) will buy again and hold for long term? Also highly unlikely.

damn ure going to be in for an interesting surprise once no goes through and wmemo goes to 0$

1 Like

oh no, off course if we wait until here we a=want see some news

We’ll see. Don’t you believe in intrinsic value?

I could equally say - if yes vote goes through, it’ll go to $0.

In either case, it won’t go anywhere near $0, its a case of which is best for community/long term. I just don’t think it best allowing those who bought under backing value to get quick profit over those who are in it for long run.