Wonderland 2.0

The doxxed part is discloused, to be doen through a legal third party, that will incur costs but can came later.

I would like to put my hand up and volunteer free of charge to be a team member working underneath any of the 5 proposed roles. Am happy to fully dox/verify myself with whatever is required. Id just love to be a part of Wonderland 2.0. I pride myself on naturally being drawn to the tough situations and thriving under pressure to help everyone keep calm and rebuilding

5 Likes

Good points. @j_rana and his team need to get paid no matter where WL goes. We voted it. We honor it.

For the dev and policy team, I think we might be able to recruit through the community/“call letter”, but those are indeed important position to fill.

2 Likes

And we fight to keep them as our asset

1 Like

If the treasury is down because the assets are down, then the treasury will rise when those assets rise again. I’ve always considered WL a long term project and I was prepared to be in it another year. I can wait for crypto to recover and for the treasury to continue building income.

2 Likes

So this was actually a point that we spent a lot of time trying to figure out with improved tokenomics. That’s in the full document @LarryFisherman linked to.

BUT absolutely NO ABRacadabraca

NO bitfinex criminals involved

2 Likes

IMPORTANT FOR WONDERLAND HOLDERS—SOMEONE SET UP A VOTE ASAP FOR AS FOLLOWS:*

WE NEED TO VOTE TO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET OUT AT BACKING PRICE. WHY? :point_down:

Abracadabra is setting up a vote (which will win) where Abra is accepting wMemo tokens in exchange for Spell tokens.

THEY ARE DOING THIS SO THEY CAN SELL wMEMO at the Wonderland BACKING PRICE FOR AN ARBITRAGE PROFIT.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE TREASURY AT A DISCOUNT!!!

We need to vote to DISALLOW RAGE QUIT OPTION!!!

Otherwise we are left with an empty DAO with NO TREASURY!

6 Likes

OUTSTANDING. I can stand behind this.

1 Like

This model would be so bogged down with every decision needing to goto vote. I can see voting for hiring or letting go key positions but after that honestly day to day operations should be trusted to those who have been elected.

1 Like

This structure of governance management seems way superior than the existing. Compared to Abra’s proposal, I personally think this has a good shot of taking majority of the frog nation vote. Why?

1. Clear vision
  2. There are expectation requirements from core team, 3rd-party managers.
  3. Better Tokenomics restructure which rewards long term holders, penalizes arb (which will help decrease volatility, and underlie the value in the governance token)

Good work, i want to hear more frogs opinions!!!

2 Likes

I believe that’s the plan. I think the goal is to establish a consencus on what kind of decision is vote and what isnt.

But things like day to day treasury stuff is not voted. Simply monitored with increase transparency. At least, that’s how I see it.

3 Likes

You have three layers of governance here: employees, oversight committee, and DAO

Day to day stuff is delegated - hence the example of 0xLisa who would manage stablecoin yield farming and the full-time people would be taking decisions

Oversight Committee deals with medium term stuff and supervises the employees, makes sure they are acting correctly. They are more as a check than as a doer.

DAO votes should be for big issues, hence the longer time frames.

There was a table that tried to explain that

2 Likes

Change the cutoff to 28th of January 9pm UTC+1.

This is when Dani first announced the unwind!!

A lot of the whales bought here

6 Likes

Mate … Maybe I missed it, can you please Doxx Yourself.
Thanks …

I like this proposal. Would be good if the vote could be set up as 1 x Wallet = 1 x vote and not based upon how much TIME you hold. Snapshot vote can be set up this way.

This would give a clearer indication of community sentiment over just a few whales.

2 Likes

This is my issue. With all the competing & competing proposals it’s nearly impossible to sense make what the right thing to do is. Seems if we slowed down the tempo a bit it would be possible to get our hands around the options rather than acting in the haste of panic. Be pissed if you want be emotional decision making rarely ends well.

2 Likes

agreed; the first announcement should be used as the starting point

2 Likes

This is incredible. Dani absolutely needs to see this. It needs to happen! The tokenomics need to be in right place to. Remove the backing, remove the rebasing. Make it realistic and honest!

6 Likes

OK … So you are part of the Bastian Team.