Wonderland 2.0

Here are my thoughts:
The GOVERN proposal:
Unfortunately most people have no clue what investments are sound – the investment team would have to research some opportunities and make recommendations for people to vote on (e.g. we can do ‘A’ or ‘B’ or a combination of the two – we like ‘B’ the best. Which one do you vote for?)
If insufficient votes after X hours, the investment team goes with ‘B’.

Team members hired or fired? Hmmm, you have to be careful with that too – a few whales could get together, get someone fired that they don’t like and have them replaced with one of their strawmen.

The ENGAGE proposal:
Completely agree. I think we need a Marketing AND a Communications manager (probably 2 people), so the investment team is free to look after finances and Dani is free to vision and build and someone talks to all these guys and then presents a consolidated view to the community. And Marketing works on the brand and advertising.

The STRATEGY proposal:
That seems to go well with the “Interim Management” proposal by Bastion finance…

1 Like

Finally a perfect documentation. By knowing the community can help shape it better. To be honest I would not cater for those who no longer wish to participate in wonderland… Any good frog would have been here for the long term and passive income. The one that would not want to stay are paper hand and whales… let them sell at current value and not depleting the treasury. We can handle an impact on the price of the token by all the sell off but we would be impacted if we liquidate partially the treasury. I’m against playing the game of “pleasing” every one. the whale don’t care about wrecking good thing, soo why should we care they took a risk and failed. Anyway my 2 cents…

4 Likes

the community is not shaping anything. didnt you read that dani already said that wonderland is dead now and he doesnt care about the outcome of the vote? what y’all talking about here is pure fantasy

I agree and would like to introduce a withdraw tax system and force them to sell their investment:

Example of a Tax system

• Within same day 50%
  • Within Same week 40%
  • Within Same month 30%
  • Within 6 month 20%
  • within 12 month 10%
  • Past 12 month 0%
2 Likes

just fucking remove DANIELE SESTAGALI from anything, this guy can not be TRUSTED ANYMORE!!!

2 Likes

UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF dANIELE SESTAGLI GUY

EDIT: you know what I am done defending this community.

1 Like

So when do we vote? Seems like sooner the better. Dani is about terminate the thing.

1 Like

Wonderland 2.0 should be named “Looking Glass” after Lewis Carroll sequel “Through The Looking Glass” to Alice in Wonderland.

2 Likes

Harry wants to help with Wonderland
https://twitter.com/harryyeh/status/1488017715189137411?s=20&t=JD6Fxlhc1DLcXzNNMmJn7Q
https://twitter.com/harryyeh/status/1488020367457370114?s=20&t=JD6Fxlhc1DLcXzNNMmJn7Q

Hello Fellow Frogs,

I’ve developed the below proposal because I’m a believer in the direction Wonderland was going. Like many of you I believe in the core concept and the vision of the project but feel that it was missing some key components. Adding transparency to rebuild trust and developing a roadmap with the key objectives for the next year, would help the project become more sustainable and create realistic expectations.

My proposal is as follows:

We would restructure the team to include key positions of CEO, CFO, CTO and Head of Internal Audit. We would also hire a mid-level accounting firm such as Grant Thornton or BDO to audit the financial statements. Audited financial statements would be published on the website for the Frog nation and the general public to review.

A Board would be set up with 3 members – 2 members from the company the CEO, and CFO as well as 1 outside Board member. Each of the 3 Board members would get 1 vote. There would be a poll for the holders of wMEMO and have their polling vote would count as 2 votes.

The funds would be invested in startups and existing companies that show great potential to go public.

Companies that are looking for investment from Wonderland holders would present in front of the wMEMO holders and the Board. After they present, wMEMO holders would vote whether to advance them to the next level. If they pass the second level of due diligence and review, the community and the Board members would vote whether to move forward and offer a term sheet. wMEMO holders will have ownership in each company the community invests in and the revenue companies generate will be dispersed based on wMEMO ownership.

Fellow Frogs, if you find this proposal interesting comment or like

3 Likes

I agree this kind of toxic shit needs to stop

according to WIP4 is a proposal is not accepted in 5 days the treasury goes bye bye

there should be a vote put forward to extend the time available to the DAO to establish its new structure

good idea but details need to be fleshed out a whole lot more before it can be voted on

there needs to be a set of proposals available to the DAO which can be considered and voted for

1 Like

Solid proposal encompassing many ideas of the community.

Great proposal. Really something I want to be part of as far as I can judge it.

Only thing I would like to add is a full re-branding of the Wonderland project.

1 Like

post links to those statements from Dani about ignoring the vote or st fu

itso n his twitter from about 18 hours ago. its there for everyone to see.

Awesome suggestions here, keep them coming!

We have a large group of frogs working to revise the proposal and incorporate all feedback and suggestion from this thread, discord and twitter.

We’ll update the above proposal and medium article today to reflect those.

2 Likes