[DAO Discussion] - Buy $Sifu Vision tokens

gm fam,

Due to the expected departure of SkyHopper as our TM next month, I have decided to reconsider the question asked daily on Discord: “Can treasury just buy $sifu tokens?” The answer is now YES!

I would like to propose that Wonderland spend $25mm on $sifu tokens, OTC at backing price, linearly vesting over 12 months. This means Wonderland will be able to sell up to ~2% of the tokens every week if it so desires. The community would once again benefit from my management and communication.

While I have discussed this with SkyH, Dani, and many of the mod team: I would once again like the support of the community and welcome your thoughts below.

40 Likes

Had no problem with you to begin with. I say bring it :laughing:

13 Likes

Great idea! Full support

8 Likes

A matter of logistics Sifu:

1. Sablier for the vesting?
  2. Preferred Chain (small detail)?

I think to re-introduce a flexible management program via Sifu tokens is a solid idea. This is also what WL intended to be in the first place.

I think it’s a great addition to the treasury to Wonderland.

Wen WIP?

6 Likes
  1. Yes, Sablier for the vesting.
  1. Ethereum chain.
4 Likes

The most logical investment! No brainer here, let’s do it!

7 Likes

Fixed it for you (if someone could edit the face, even better):

As for if this is a good idea. Good enough for me :man_shrugging:

Also, current backing or backing at the time of purchase ?

6 Likes

Yes. This is great. Let’s do it.

4 Likes

I would like to note that this should be a WIP-related vote, as TM, given the circumstance, I would likely abstain from doing with - with my own discretion given the liquidity profile etc of this cooperation.

So please look, and vote yourselves for this!

2 Likes

So with enough daily pressure your mind can be changed :slight_smile:
No, it wasn’t officially coordinated. Seems like a good idea to help those who choose to not redeem.

4 Likes

I think this could be a good move.

4 Likes

liquid or illiquid backing? I know you’ve made an investment in Aurora, are you valuing this asset at cost basis?

Also, regarding risk management. Would you be changing your investment strategies in regard to risk management if we do buy SV tokens? I know at one point SV had around 70-80% in UST, which is not exactly well diversified. This resulted in a loss of $60 a token or so. You have a lot of fans here, and for good reason, so I’m kind of just playing devil’s advocate.

4 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes. LFG SIFU!

2 Likes

Sure, as long as this happens after the 1st WL redemption.

Backing at time of purchase.

4 Likes

This is a no brainer. Absolutely yes.

2 Likes

Yes, Aurora is valued at cost basis.

Yes, I have learned from the UST debacle. Risk management and expectation of stables to remain stable have changed.

7 Likes

Just started putting in some little $ into $sifu, so i am in great favor. Completely agree. Let’s get this going soon

2 Likes

Buy :+1: full support for Sifu

1 Like

Where is the yes button ser? :slight_smile: somebody don’t want to sifu as a TM but we can give a role like a TM with investing his token.

1 Like