[DAO DISCUSSION] MOD Compensation Amendment

You didn’t cover the retroactive pay topic with a response? Tell me why suddenly this pre allocation is suddenly needed. What changed that makes this suddenly important from outgoing TM?

I did in my response.

3 Likes

Nobody said they didn’t trust dani at least publicly but seems to me this discussion is based on lack of trust of future payments. Otherwise why is it needed ?

Sky isn’t the dao and the dao never promised any pay until original mod pay wip came forth. Any retroactive you need to take up personally with the person who promised it.

I won’t be commenting further on this since it’s not my proposal and can’t speak for SkyH, but as far as I’m concern, you, Dani, SkyH or anyone else doesn’t speak for the DAO.

Anyone can make any proposal about anything at any time. The DAO will decide if it should be done or not regardless of who said what and when.

3 Likes

As Nal already stated above, my answer is not far off from that.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t agree on retroactive.
That was something promised apparently by dani just like liquidation repayments so they both fall under his personal funds not dao reimbursement.

1 Like

Bro, you good with a vote though?

IF YOU RDEEM, then not on you. WHY the HATE BRO?

2 Likes

This is a proposal instead of a TX exactly because Sky isn’t the DAO. :heart:

4 Likes

Pick me, not Alice! :smirk:

6 Likes

There’s a reason behind this decision to pick Lurking Alice instead of Greenland’s Farm Boy you know? :smirk:

4 Likes

Thank you Ser :heart: I appreciate your trust!

4 Likes

Please support :hugs:

6 Likes

I support this proposal 100% It doesn’t matter whether they get it on monthly tx or half a year tx, the amount is the same either way since the funds will be distribute monthly as usual so I don’t see any problem here.

4 Likes

I meant support me. :smirk:

4 Likes

Wanting what’s in best interests of all investors isn’t hate. There’s a huge difference.

3 Likes

I get your point @jclemons, let me explain why I disagree.
First of all, I don’t see the point of discussing the work they’re doing. We’re all experiencing this daily and there is no question of their abilities. I want to share with you why I’m backing this proposal.
I was always hanging out in Discord without saying much reading all the comments of more experienced traders and holders and eventually FUD consumed me in January and I’ve sold, bought again, got liquidated, bought again, raged quitted and… I’ve bought again.
The only certainty I’ve ever experienced, coming and go, all this time, in Wonderland is this mod team.
For what’s my vote power’s worth I’m backing this proposal because by now I trust more our mods than anyone in this rabbit’s hole.
What is Wonderland? The community, and mods are our guards and representatives.
If the decision to make them feel safer and to compensate them for their hard work falls in my hands, I’m all in. The cause outweighs by a lot the treasury expense. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m for this. We need to make sure mods are compensated. this isnt a bonus, its essentially an advance on payroll worked into an annual budget. there is nothing abnormal about this and i only see positives from this. Sky is right about peace of mind when it comes to getting paid and the mod team does a lot for WL. hell, the mod team is the only consistent aspect WL has going for it and they are the backbone of the entire WL community. I’ve known Alice since before she was a mod when WL was going through Sifu Gate and she has proven both capable and trustworthy. this is an easy yes IMO

3 Likes

Sorry this includes retroactive compensation which I’m not for.
The dao didn’t expect or make any promises on that so we shouldn’t bear that burden months later. Additionally let’s say there’s a remote possibility of some legal action. By not being paid during the incident being litigated makes the mods not a party to the lawsuit. However if they are compensated for said period then they become part of potential litigation during the same period.

1 Like

I understand your concerns. Thank you for the constructive “dialog”.
It’s not about keeping a promise, it’s about appreciation. I have a lot of appreciation. Maybe I’m just, positively, biased because every time I needed help somebody was there to help me (even help to sell lol).
Let’s see what the rest of the DAO thinks. Thank you :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes