Differentiate treasury funds by investing in the stock market

Hi all, new frog here from Lake Como, Italy. I am in my 40s and have quite some experience about investing in the stock market with alternating fortunes. In my opinion, given Wonderland’s treasury size, it may be interesting diversifying some funds away from crypto and switching to some other asset classes such as bonds, stocks, exchange traded funds and the forex market. For example, having some funds invested in utilities and consumer staples could provide a good hedge against a crypto bear market. Most of these investments would be done via ETFs for better diversification and safety but a small team could even do some research and pick individual high growth stocks that may deliver hefty returns. This could give Wonderland higher visibility outside of the crypto niche and attract more investors, even institutional investors such as Blackrock, Berkshire Hathaway and Goldman Sachs. Fancy a Bloomberg article that reads: Crypto Wonderland DAO buys $10 milion dollars of Nvidia shares :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.