Dissolve the project, return the treasury money to the frogs

@OEB buybacks should prevent the whales from making any money shorting. The whole point of the buybacks is to enforce a minimum floor. Whales can’t make money if they sell at the floor (the bottom). The whole principal of buybacks is that they maintain a bottom. That’s why, until just now, everyone looked to the backing price as a ‘minimum value’. What you’re advocating for is that the Treasury dissolve, so it has no way of generating further revenues. It currently has revenue streams. Why cut those off? All you’re saying ‘hey, I want out at the bare minimum price.’ Why take the bare minimum, why not let the project do what it was intended, generate some revenues, and then sell out?

Now, one question I’d love answered is: why isn’t the Treasury maintaining the floor? If the Treasury started buybacks, and maintained the floor, price wouldn’t sink lower. If anything, the Treasury is not doing enough buybacks rn. That’s the real issue, in my opinion.

1 Like

Disolving will get us barely any money back…Support my proposal and we have a better shot of survival.

We can achieve this with my proposal. Please read and help me get support: A relaunch project that pays daily yields in BTC! Let me show you how - Please read!

Holders do not earn extra profits as the leveraged. Its not fair for holders to share the losses of the leveraged who earn more from leveraging. They should eat their losses like the profits they would have made. No compensation should be made for the liquidated.

It’s unlikely to happen but I fully support this position to dissolve.

thats not how math works lol

funny but when you look at all the big bags (more than 50 wmemo in wallet) basically all of them are buying hard right now. the ones selling are the small bag emotional idiots. the whales are gobbling it up like candy and are happy about free money lol

1 Like

@Blablub Again, this is because the Treasury is not doing enough buybacks, so whales/others are stepping in and doing the Treasury’s work in its place. Just as whales/others are able to profit from the arbitrage, the Treasury can as well. It’s math. We should all be able to agree it’d be better for the Treasury to be doing the arbitrage and profiting, rather than others. If the Treasury maintained the floor, others wouldn’t have the opportunity to exploit the mismatch. The problem is that the Treasury is not doing enough buybacks.

1 Like

or people could just stop dumping like retards then the whales have nothing to buy.

Dissolving at current backing price would be a mistake. Unless we are reimbursed at a much higher backing price we are better off staying in and letting dani make our money back

3 Likes

You’ll kick yourself in the balls when this thing starts making a massive profit because Sifu is now out

2 Likes

Please share a link supporting the treasury backing and distribution $ should wonderland disband

I’m not ok locking in my losses. The Treasury is still there. New Management will make this thing a success. I’m bullish and we should not vote to fail. Anybody can lock in the losses by selling right now. I’m hodling.

1 Like

The fact is sifu was charged once 15 years ago any other speculation or correlation is inmaterial. If there is evidence that fraud was committed that can be used in court than there’s grounds for accusations/prosecution/dissolution. Speculative accusations based on subjective opinion and irrational thinking used to ease fear is reckless. However subjective perception is, it is reasonable that sifu be removed. Then a new doxxed cfo is hired and the project proceeds.

1 Like

If these are the only 2 options then i’m afraid neither is good. IMHO Wonderland should continue, without Sifu (mainly because of the recent propaganda, not that Sifu did us any wrong), and no merger.

Buybacks need to stop, and profit share to kick in, and short holding taxed… that’s what makes sense to long term investors

Resolving the project or merging (acquisition really) means that we all accept a defeated price at current treasury backing… as this would be profitable to those who bought under current backing price, most of frogs bought at higher prices. The only way to recover the losses is to continue investing the treasury and share profits with wMemo holders

Run the numbers idiots!! Paying out the full treasury will only yield $37360 per wMEMO or ~ $600 per TIME. If you are happy with this then vote for dissolution. You won’t get all your money back this way unless you have real low entry price.

Many alternatives exist, see tweet and video by Defi Magick for example:
https://twitter.com/DeFimagick/status/1486823226458136576?s=20&t=EidU_-OrB_JPkjSNjPMUY
A simple solution would be to stop all buybacks, let price do what it will, this stops people draining the treasury. Farm the treasury, pay everybody out in one year with a larger treasury. Give Dani your faith back and he’ll get the job done.

100%. Liquidate the entire treasury, stop the buybacks, and buy all the TIME and wMEMO back from anyone that wants to sell at the highest price the treasury can afford (Not Dev team)

After that, dissolve the project and let Dani start again elsewhere.
Thanks.

2 Likes

i thing one of the main reason this sh*t happened is leveraged positions, so i think just 3-3 stakers must be refunded.

100% agree. We all invested in this project under false representation and there have been numerous promises that the devs have already failed to deliver on prior to the Sifu debacle which is misleading and deceptive conduct.

Had ANY of us known who Sifu truly was, none of us would have invested. Not to mention all the false promises that they have failed to deliver on, the airdrop never happened, the buy backs rarely happened and when they did they were way below backing level, Sifu himself has already admitted that the APY offers no monetary increase to our holdings and we were lured in with an 80,000% APY which literally represents nothing, we have not been executing treasury funds as a VC with profits deployed to holders which is what was promised to us and any shred of faith we had in our devs is now well and truly gone.

Had we known any of this information prior to investing, none of us would have invested, and therefore I expect 100% reimbursement for my funds that was invested in this project, in full. As every Time holder is entitled to. It’s a shame that it has come to this as I truly had high hopes for this project and invested substantial amounts into it, but we need to know when enough is enough.

Daniele has a great reputation which was further strengthened during the hack that occurred in his previous project when he reimbursed his holders their funds and I feel this will further strengthen people’s faith in Daniele’s future projects if he does the right thing and reimburses all holders their initial investment. This project did not pan out as expected, it’s time to call it quits, do the right thing, and move onto other projects. There’s no 2 ways about it.

Freeze all WMEM0/TIME trading…Set up a buyback page…those who want to sell at backing price can… Those who want to stay can…Unfreeze after 72 Hours…restart with the remaining holders and whatever is left in the treasury…solves both issues. Except for making anyone whole which is kinda unrealistic at this point…if you want to be made whole stay with the project and you might have a chance…for everyone else let them leave at backing

Why not split the treasury so that people who trust Sifu can continue with their investment, while offering others withdraw option or manager replacement.