I propose a rebrand given the Wonderland name is tarnished

There needs to be a new name and brand identity moving forward that aligns with the inception of a new leadership team.

The new leadership team should put new names on the table and there should be a vote.

Reputation is everything in business and Wonderland is done.

1 Like

Its the blockchain everyone will know its still wonderland. Rebranding didnt help Wsifu.

Besides wonderland did nothing wrong an individual with a checkered past was employed. Its all good, give everyone a few months, i bet they all want back in if we start revenue sharing, where else they gonna go, have you seen the rebase market todayā€¦ ugh. Bitcoinā€¦ugh. ethā€¦ugh. we start revenue share and bring real intrinsic value they will flood back in like they did when the project first started.

2 Likes

So youā€™re saying we make Wonderland undergo surgery a bit like Sifu aka Omar Dhanani.

No. just - heck no.

Stocks, Hedge funds, Athletes: literally all have had major setbacks. Renaming oneā€™s self is less a sign of ā€˜New meā€™ but more a sign of ā€˜That other thing didnā€™t learn ā€˜nothinā€™ but Iā€™m not it!ā€™
Iā€™m still me but me2.0 is such a transparent ploy. I would have less faith in this project if superficially renamed in order to ā€˜hideā€™ uncomfortable facts from our investors.

zero out or rebuildā€¦ we are in the Wonderland

1 Like

We can achieve this with my proposal: A relaunch project that pays daily yields in BTC! Let me show you how - Please read!

I wish you well in your new DAO. (bad comparison follows:)

As Alice, we have shrunk considerably. Alice does not know her future but we do. The foundation is strong but individual investors consumed the wrong dish labelled ā€œleverageā€.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.