**I was timed out for the second time with no real reason**

Listen, this is the last thing I wanna be doing but I don’t even know what to do at this point cause I can’t contact and of the mods from the discord or even the devs. My first time I got timed out I was trying to help clarify wMemo and some “fud police” came at my neck and then I got timed out for trying to back up my points. The second time way today when I simply said “we should propose full transparency of salaries” and another “fud police” came at my neck and started asking me how much I made so I told him. Then boom banned for 7 days!

I don’t know who’s in charge of timing out people but it’s being ABUSED in the Wonderland chat. Mod’s only wanna hear what they wanna hear, they’ll let the chat burn but if god forbid you say something negative towards them they kick you out. I’ve been in this community since November and have done nothing but helped answer questions and bring up valid points. I’m not trying to start an issue but it’s honestly just fucking sad. And I know I’m not the only one who’s ran into this issue, I’ve seen multiple posts of people complaining about the abuse of timing people out for no explanation at all.

All I’m asking for is an explanation. I’ve been in other discords where if I post something that wasn’t allowed on accident they delete it and simply DM me why. It’s that easy.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.