Just how early into this project are we?

Like ground floor? Floor 2? Mid-building? The basement? Subterranean?

I mean were probably pretty early seeing as how TIME’S only like 3 months old, and a game hasn’t even been started yet since it doesn’t seem like their are any devs/studios working on whatever they have planned. Ontop of that most coins aren’t on major exchanges yet from what I see, and their talking about advertisements to get the word out about their coins.

2 Likes

Building the foundation haven’t even poured concrete yet buddy we are early

6 Likes

Early.

Also, I’ve noticed you made multiple post with basic/simple questions. I’d suggest you join the discord if you aren’t already. Lots of these subjects are discussed on the regular.

This discord is absolute autistic screeching so I will continue posting here thanks.

The forums are for discussions around proposals. Not Q&A.

3 Likes

You must be hanging out in the wrong channels, but you do you boo.

1 Like

The nerve of this guy coming here with a dumb question and then calling people in the discord autistic.

What? Foh.

4 Likes

Guys… Just want to know when we stake our time… What the protocol does with our time… Lend them, use them for validation or just keep them there.
I know these simple question should be asked in the discord but for some reason I don’t know I can’t get in to the group… Thanks

Just keep it there as far as I know.