Making a Wonderland (Frog Nation) Apparel website for additional revenue streams

[DAO Discussion] - Making a Wonderland (Frog Nation) Apparel website

Hey everyone. So I had an idea for Wonderland that I thought could bring in additional revenue streams for growing treasury while generating additional marketing. I’m a recent grad student and have a BS in Finance and an MBA with a concentration in strategic management. I also have extensive background with graphic and architect design. I’m proposing that we create a Frog Nation apparel store where we could sell various things like t-shirts, hoodies, hats that include cool logos and designs that I could put together for us. The profits from this store would be put into the Wonderland Treasury / reinvested back into Wonderland. I think this is an aspect of Wonderland where they are currently lacking. If you wanna buy some type of Frog Nation apparel it most likely would be some off brand frog lol with no real benefit to Wonderland’s treasury. This could also help with additional marketing. Simply people wearing the clothing is practically free marketing and one of the fastest ways of spreading ideas is by word of mouth. All it takes is for someone to ask what that sweatshirt is and boom we have another frog joining us! I think this would be an awesome concept that could bring in small revenue streams. In addition, just a fun thing for us frogs to enjoy! I’ve mentioned this idea in the :hourglass_flowing_sand:-general chat and received great feedback. If anyone has any questions or is curious about apparel designs please reach out to me! I would love to follow through with and run the apparel website. Please consider this idea Devs!

Main Goal

To create fun apparel for the Frog Nation while reinvesting profits back into Wonderland’s treasury

Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal:
Website generation. Apparel Design. Manufacture. Management

So what is the difference between this post and your previous one ?

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/creating-a-frog-nation-apparel-website-to-generate-small-revenue-streams/4991

I was thinking about something like this as well. I would love to buy FROG NATION and WONDERLAND apparel, but I would rather buy it and benefit wonderland.

It would create great exposure as people would definitely as about it if they see you wearing it. and what better place to send them then a wonderland backed store.