Moving Wonderland to a revenue share model

Frogs with at least 100MEMO please use this and put in on to the snapshot for vote please!

Wonderland with the current structure model was able to attract 1billion $ of treasury funds to earn 1million $ per day for the treasury growth.

Moving to a revenue sharing model will let all holders benefit from the treasury.

But due to the utility of wMEMO to be able to use as collateral, has cause to multiple liquidation cascades, if wales dump wMEMO.

The problem with the rebase model has obvious failed, additionally to the liquidation cascades.

Every user could have jump into MEMO right before the rebase and sell the tokens immediately, which has caused a depreciation of the price of wMEMO

The possible solution could be (as planned):

1. Moving from rebase model to revenue share.

How the UI could look like is in the link below

Post from The DeFi Edge

1. wMEMO won’t be used as collateral anymore.
    (Already happened)

Their is no other protocol in this space available yet, with the utility to have a fund with a revenue sharing model.

There is no other project out there which could compete with wonderland, if we bring it to the right track again.

The treasury is healthy and ready for a new CFO to take over.

The community will vote for the next best CFO.

Improve the treasury to make it more efficient. It earning about 1million $ per day at the moment. It will earn much more for us holders if we let it continue to work us.

Give wonderland exclusive access to abracadabra for unlimited funds to create the biggest DeFi fund on this planet.

Give Dani a second chance.

13 Likes

Rebase tokens are somewhat problematic, as they are really only profitable in relation to MCAP. My suggestion for wonderland is a s follows:

Stop the rebases
Stop the buybacks
Make wmemo limited supply
Let the price of wmemo fall to it’s natural market value
No more bailouts for the overleveraged
Cap wmemo borrowing on abrcadabra at 25%
Immediately move to a revenue share model. If you stake your wmemo, you will receive a share of profits from treasury income. Part of the treasury income should be reinvested to grow the treasury, and part paid out to stakers in MIM or other assets. Stakers will then be able to either reinvest in the treasury or take their profits elesewhere. If you use your wmemo as collateral or stake it elsewhere, then you would not receive revenue from the treasury.
As far as I’m concerened, sifu is already gone, not that he did a bad job overall, but appearances are important in finance. After we find a new treasury manager/s we should focus on yield-bearing assets primarily and VC projects secondarily.

I believe that implementing these changes will take wonderland back to what it was originally created for, i.e a vehicle for long-term financial growth. It will create buy pressure on wmemo and also incentivize holding wmemo long term.

11 Likes

I agree with this so much.

3 Likes

Yes, i agree with the proposal.

2 Likes

Love it. This is a great idea.

1 Like

here here. id vote for this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.