NFT Gaming expansion - $TIME sensitive

I would like to propose Wonderland to expand into the RPG NFT gaming space as proposed by Daniele Sestagalli in earlier AMA’s and have possibly found a suitable candidate.

Suitable candidate - Chumbi Valley
Chumbi valley would be a suitable candidate (but this should be voted on in a request for comment later). The game will be an RPG and a cross between Pokemon and Stardew Valley. It will be free to play and play to earn and have land gameplay and unique scarce resources. It is currently still pre-launch and planned to launch mid 2022. Wonderland wants to expand cross-chain and Chumbi is currently situated on both Polygon (NFT’s) and BSC ($CHMB token).

Possible synergies

• Using part of the treasury to buy the $CHMB token and getting limited Frognation Chumbi airdrops for $TIME holders;

• Distribute profits from $CHMB to $TIME holders

• Getting a foothold in the NFT gaming space; and

• Having access to a vast network of game developers and designers to further expand into the NFT space.

• Wonderland Chumbi Valley land /digital real estate

The above discussion is two-fold
#1 Expansion in the NFT gaming space
#2 Chumbi as candidate for the aforementioned expansion.

*Please note that I am invested in Chumbi valley and am therefore biased. However, I am only invested because I truly believe in this project and I believe this could be the next Axie Infinity. Any other RPG project with huge potential would also be an option.

More information on the project can be found on chumbivalley.com

6 Likes

Amazing, agree with the whole thing and really excited about it.

2 Likes

I like the proposal and agree it would be wise to acquire a high quality NFT gaming platform as soon as possible. Say Q1-Q2 2022.

I also believe we should come up with several different game studies that we would like to buy to avoid the risk of front running and once a vote has been passed on say the top 5 leave it to the devs to make the final selection

3 Likes

Another p2e NFT game is Axie Infinity . com

Highly successful and with rapidly growing daily active users of over 2 million per day accumulated in less than a year .

Correct, as a matter of fact I am already into Axie Infinity and I am a big fan. However, this game is already well-established and therefore is extremely unlikely to integrate its ecosystem with Wonderland. In my opinion we would need to invest into a game which has synergies with Wonderland.

1 Like

As long as it’s a high quality game. And by high quality, I mean a game that is not concerned about rushing a release date to “time” the market. A game that is more concerned about player immersion rather than a token price.

Too many projects now are trying to take advantage of the gaming wave… it will be just the NFT nonsense a couple months ago… a bunch of duds.

3 Likes

Very true. Like wonderland, the game should be focussed on long-term added value for the community and not take part in a crazy NFT gold-rush.

Agree, it should be 100% the choice of the community, which game is compatible for the Wonderland ecosystem. Especially in the NFT-gaming space (as well as in DAO forks) frontrunning can be a major issue. As stated before, Chumbi is just an example and I would gladly welcome any other high-quality projects as candidates.