Potential number of lambos calculator - remove

It only creates FUD for the average Joe.

There are some people who really think that staking 1 $TIME will make them buy a lambo in 225 days.

Propose to remove that.

2 Likes

honestly if you think your gonna buy a lambo in a year, probably to young to be investing.

1 Like

Yeah, it had been proposed and had more votes for yes than no, but didn’t have Quorum. I think it’s only fair we revote with the new process.

Every day I get off work and I stare at charts and graphs pretend I’m not gambling, throw money at something, hate that I did it instantly, Then I come back here and think about all those sweet sweet Lambos and feel good again. You really wanna take that from me? Merry Christmas.
I’m pro Lambo.

9 Likes

Totally disagree its adding a cool and funny future to the dapp call it a a button of inspiration.

3 Likes

Give me lambo’s baby. I think lambo should be written into the code as an incentive for 3,3

1 Like

That’s childish to remove u don’t like it don’t look at it makes no difference in the protocol

While I find it funny and cool too, you cannot imagine the amount of people in the Discord saying “but you said if I put $100 I was going to buy 5 lambos in a year”

For the average IQ tiktoker it gives fake hopes.

1 Like

i don’t care if it’s called lambos or lemons, but i like the simplicity of it, provides an easy logarithmic scale to measure how the progression works! i can’t imagine that too many people would take this too literally!

2 Likes

leave it. us gals just wanna have fun. happy new year frogs.

Thats the funnest Metric, gotta make sure i can atleast get 20 lambos by next year!