Proposal: all investments returned - start from zero

PROPOSAL WE SHOULD VOTE ON - PLEASE ENGAGE/MAKE THIS A VOTE.

1. REPAY EVERYONE THEIR INITIAL INVESTMENT (EXCEPT WHALES WHO PUMPED AND DUMPED)

If you invested 10.000 and had to sell because price drops to 500 because of all the wrong promises - You get back every single dollar you invested in the project - as simple as that.

It’s easy to check how much someone paid into the project.

(Only if 1. is happening)

Start from Zer0 with a better voting System and REAL communication

If Wonderland (Dani and Team) somehow wants to gain back the trust of the people and somehow save the project and unite the people we need to start from Zero with a Team (NOT ANONYMOUS) with a real roadmap (what are the goals of Wonderland (or different Name) and real communication and connection between Team and Investors.

At the moment we all get the relevant information and news from different tweets, discord channels, comments on social media. Everything is messy. Not everyone can spend 5 hours a day to research every information trough 27 Youtube Videos and 215 Tweets. We need an official Youtube Channel with weekly/daily updates.

(We could have a community manager who is the bridge between Investors and Team, and makes sure that the real questions are answered. No AMAS anymore with questions like: Where do I wrap my MEMO? When Airdrop?) The real questions need to be answered.

What is happening with the treasury? What projects do we invest in? Why do you invest in an card game or betting company? When can I expect profits?

If the community wants:

I would offer my work and knowledge business and customer relationship management in that case, to manage this system and make sure the community is heard of and always informed. If you put the people first, you will never do wrong. I would only ask for a fair payment.

1. REPAY EVERYONE THEIR INITIAL INVESTMENT (EXCEPT WHALES WHO PUMPED AND DUMPED)

2. REPAY EVERYONE THEIR INITIAL INVESTMENT (EXCEPT WHALES WHO PUMPED AND DUMPED)

IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK FIRST - and maybe also believe we can have a chance to still make this project big , with a community/communication manager who makes sure that the real questions are asked to the team/founders and questions don’t get dodged and founder/team will be held accountable for their actions and don’t play reckless with your money - then let’s vote for this shit.

Luke

3 Likes

Glad you found the way to generate money out of thin air, can you explain us how it works?

You can’t use your “business and customer relationship management” experience to decide who deserve repayment and who doesn’t. Who holds WMEMO holds a share of the treasury. That’s how blockchain work, no censorship, no rollbacks.

Everyone who wants below a certain price for example. (1.000.000) get’s his money back.

I would speak for the people. The Treasury Manager should be Siam Kidd for example.

I don’t get your connection between paying people their money back and censorship.

If the project is good people will stay or re-invest.

Make everything too complicated and mysterious is exactly why this project failed so far.

You can’t do that unless:

1. You generate money out of air
  2. You don’t repay someone else

2 is not possible obviously, who sold took the loss, out of fear or lack of trust, there is no way back.

If the treasury holds enough money you can simply pay them back in any token they want. The treasury holds enough different token and can just sell for any coin they want.

All I can see is that the treasury has money.

If a small company can give you a refund if your product was faulty , then wonderland with millions in their treasury can do it too.

the treasury has around 40K$ for each WMEMO, that can be repaid. You can’t refund someone that bought at 10K time (WMEMO was likely >100K there).
Whoever sold would get ZERO has the money in the treasury would need to be used for whoever holds that chunk of WMEMO at repayment time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.