Proposal: CFO Position for Wonderland

Hello Frog Nation!

My name is Ross D. Cohen, I am one of the Wealth Advisors and CFAs at “Barlett Wealth Management.”

Barlett Wealth Management is a family office headquartered in the USA. We have been servicing HNWI since 1898. We currently have over $7.1B Assets Under Management.

What is a "Family Office?"
Family offices are private wealth management advisory firms that serve ultra-high-net-worth individuals (HNWI). They are different from traditional wealth management shops in that they offer a total outsourced solution to managing the financial and investment side of an affluent individual or family. For example, many family offices offer budgeting, insurance, charitable giving, wealth transfer, and tax services.

Who Am I?
My Story

Investing and financial planning can be complex; I find enjoyment in making the complicated as simple as possible.

Over the past eight years, I have served as a financial advisor, helping clients find those “a-ha” moments in a range of areas including investments, insurance, tax planning, estate planning, and more.

A Chicago native, I grew up in Northbrook and now live in the Gold Coast / River North area near other members of my family. I can often be found with my girlfriend and our mini labradoodle, Bruno, at Lincoln, Washington Square, or any other dog-friendly park; cheering for Chicago sports teams (particularly the Blackhawks); or at the many art galleries and restaurants around town.

My Work Experience

Bartlett Wealth Management Chicago, IL Dec 2020 - Current 1
Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. Davenport, IA Jan 2017 - Nov 2020 3
Nadler Financial Group Deerfield, IL Nov 2016 - Nov 2020 4
B.c. Ziegler And Company Chicago, IL Feb 2015 - Nov 2016 1
Axa Advisors, LLC New York, NY Dec 2013 - Jan 2015 1
Unemployed Northbrook, IL Sep 2013 - Dec 2013 < 1
University Of Illinois Champaign, IL May 2013 - Sep 2013 < 1
University Of Illinois Champaign, IL Aug 2009 - Aug 2013 4
Coe Capital Management Deerfield, IL May 2012 - Aug 2012 < 1

My Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosscohencfp
How I Heard About Wonderland
One of my clients actually referred me to the project, he’s heavily invested and is one of the fellow “frogs” :slight_smile:

I hope this message finds you all well,
Daniele.

Feel free to contact me at:
Ph: 3125887788

• Vote Ross In
  • No, We Don’t Want Ross

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.