PROPOSAL: give frogs the option of leave at backing price of wMEMO

There are more than 40% of vote to leave on the vote of wind down project. Let’s give these frogs an option to leave.

they can leave when ever they want. Money doesn’t grow on trees. They can wait for the price to stablise and leave after. I am not voting for allowing spending on treasury money to bail people out

3 Likes

Yes, Dani agrees this should be included in any proposal

1 Like

They should, but i think this is a big scam and they won’t do it.

They are delusional. Dani keeps talking about a strong community.
There is no such thing when half the people just want to get what’s left from their money back.

If there is any intention for this, they should do it ASAP, otherwise people who are bitter about it will just poison this project even more.

He can use his personal money as he said he would.

He is talking about investors, not those who were liquidated. Money doesnt grow on trees, they come from people’s pockets and they want them back now.

They can wait for the price to stablise and Wonderland gets its house in other. “they come from people’s pockets and they want them back now.” it was always stated the price can go below the backing price. This was public. I do not agree to bailing them out. It was already voted on and the majority voted against it.

1 Like

I don’t care what you agree or not. This project was a total scam, they don’t agree with that too. I’m pretty sure even you when you invested, wasn’t thinking about this shitshow that it is now.

So back off and stop talking about treasury like its your own bank account.

1 Like

I don’t care what you think either. The majority has spoken. They do not agree to bail out anyone. The vote has been completed already. Your opinion is irrelevant at this stage. @admins please close this thread

2 Likes

more than 40% frogs want to leave. They have invested their money to the treasury and they have the right to redeem their share from the treasury based on the backing price.

Judging by what you said. I can assume you have no clue of contract law. Because it was publically stated that the price can go below the backing price and no date was given that when the treasury would buy TIME to stablise it. You have 0% of getting your money back in a court. You are always entitled to leave with what you have now. But that doesnt mean you are entitled to be paid more.

You are also free to wait for the price to stablise and then leave.

If Wonderland were to do what you say. The price of TIME would have a negative cascading affect and drop further down.

As I said above. This proposal was already voted on and lost. I know its horrible. We all lost money and I feel for you.

Current price is below the backing price. if the vote is yes, the price will peg to the backing price. Don’t understand the negative cascading effect you said.

Some frogs just get tired and want to leave after 90% down. that is all.

If the only option to leave is to dump on the market. that is even worse.

I totally respect dani’s idea. It is him who brought up this option.

Its because you don’t understand financial markets and why the price dropped in the first place. Its “Wales” coming in deliberately shorting the people who leveraged their TIME with money they didn’t have. Where do you think the liquidated money goes?!?. When you leverage you do it at your own risk.

I am not even going to educate you more as its obvious now you don’t understand what is actually happening. Please do your own research before requesting ideas like this as the impact would be very negative.

Dani’s idea is to use his own personal money to support people who got liquidated.

It seems like you have lot of ideas. And you totally are againsting me. I am and will not trying to convince you. Don’t educate me alright. I just express what 40% of frogs want.

Hello, while I do see the community’s frustration, it would be unwise to allow members to exploit the treasury by buying below backing and selling at backing. This arbitrage opportunity would deplete the treasury in a matter of hours if not minutes. Steps need to be taken to make sure the success of wonderland. Please read my formal proposal to step up as CFO of wonderland. Read it here: Proposal: CFO Position for Wonderland

1 Like

The true win-win rage quit option should be based on the initial purchased dated price, not a fixed buyback price, therefore the whales won’t be able to raid our treasury.

Most of the long holders who wish to exit are small investors, the total of their initial investment would be a small fraction compared to the total payout to whales with fixed buyback.

Therefore, would you rather let whales raid our treasury with buyback or let them exit according to their purchased price? No more no less!

I absolutely agree with that proposal, as it’s the fair thing to do in the circumstances. It will serve to placate the longtime investors who are still really mad and probably no longer even spend their time in this forum as they see no progress.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.