PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

Well. Things did not go the way they were planned. If there is a chance to get my initial money back I would be glad but we all knew the risk. I don’t think we should be using any emotional blackmail. We were just fucked by the whales.

4 Likes

Agree, how can we push this to proposal?

6 Likes

I agree this is bs nothing what they promised was given to us, not even the air drops…

3 Likes

i agree 100% with the idea !!!

5 Likes

I would accept this.

5 Likes

Dani, you need to protect the frog family.
This is a rug at this point.
We trusted you with our money and we’re getting slashed.
For us that didn’t sell there’s gotta be a reward.
Give us our initial investment back.

8 Likes

I’m in since October. I’ve been up, I’ve been down and I haven’t leveraged. I had so much hope for this project, I really believed in it. If you build on a bed of sand it falls. Give us our money back.
I agree with this.

4 Likes

100% agreed on this idea

4 Likes

Agree with this proposal.

3 Likes

Agree, let put this to a vote

4 Likes

Well I sold but held for months. Now destroyed by this whole debacle. Hopefully snapshot will be through last rebase because finally had to sell before reduced to nothing.

2 Likes

Agree, I think we should be allowed to get our original investments back at this point.

4 Likes

I agree with this proposal, I think it’s the best outcome for all involved.

The damage done to the reputation of this project will forever overshadow any positive future developments. Dani’s reputation is taking a massive hit and repairing it will be far easier if he draws a line under this project, dusts himself down, and starts fresh. There are some massive lesson’s to take from this that can be used to build something better.

5 Likes

Currently, everyone who lost should get paid back.

4 Likes

Agree - close the shop and distribute to the holders.

4 Likes

How do we move this proposal to a binding vote?

1 Like

Agreed. Although I just sold to mitigate my losses (holding since early November) and would like to be reimbursed as well

1 Like

Agreed. Let’s vote now.

4 Likes

Best proposal I’ve heard

4 Likes

Agreed to the proposal

2 Likes