PROPOSAL: Give the remaining holders the chance to get their original investment back

Like the title says, give the remaining holders the chance to have their original investment back. This is the only right thing to do at this point, after all that has happened. The treasury has enough value to do it. And not at a miserable $40k WMEMO. Give the hodlers their original investment back!

323 Likes

agree to your proposal

42 Likes

100% agreed, the treasury should be used to compensate the investors!

38 Likes

100 percent agree just due to the lack of transparency within the project.

29 Likes

If it was just normal market things effecting the price, I’d say no. But to find out that the person holding our bag is a convicted crim. you got me fucked up. “Give me my fucking money”

24 Likes

agreed. I exited at 77% down on my investment. I held for as long as I could but at a certain point you gotta throw in the towel especially when you’ve got a big chunk on the table.

14 Likes

Yes. I think this is the only way.

16 Likes

I second this. If “frogs protec frogs”, please protec us. I’m broken.

20 Likes

Agreed initial investment return for remaining holders

16 Likes

Exactly man, we got screwed over

10 Likes

Been here since Nov, hodl’d (did not leverage) and wished the best for the project. put in about $85k, including initial investment, and bought on the way down. I believe this project was going to be awesome, just had bad timing to the crypto market crash/bear market start. I’m saddened to see that Whales took advantage of this and brought the project to it’s knees.
I humbly request a chance to get some form of payment back.
thank you.

28 Likes

I just sold because I just can’t anymore, been in since Nov. and lost about 300k in the past month. I absolutely want to be reimbursed, especially since I ate shit since I didn’t get the 9,9 bailout as a 3,3.

14 Likes

agreed, this is going into all diffferent directions… use the treasury

10 Likes

100 % agree with this proposal, i want the money of my investment back!

12 Likes

I agree with that, this is the only way to regain investors’ confidence.

10 Likes

I loyally held, not selling or levering once, since November, but I sold 2 days ago because of the mismanagment and general shit show of this whole thing, which constantly seems to be getting worse. I’m over 75% down. Dani, if you want to restore your reputation refunding people who got liquidated, then it would only be fair to use the rest of the treasury to refund as much as possible to loyal 3,3ing frogs who lost lots of money believing in this project. Reward with a points system, based on the HODLing time, when people bought and cost of $Time when they bought, and how much they lost.

19 Likes

I agree. Have been patiently holding and believing in the project and it’s endeavors! Restoring the initial investments will be a great step in the right direction. I will continue to support irrespective of the outcome in any case.

6 Likes

This could turn into the biggest comeback in history or go down as yet another scam.
Despite believing in second chances, I believe that second chances are built through trust and transparency.
Unfortunately, this had not happened… but we can still get some trust back by getting our money back.

10 Likes

I haven’t even sold single token still me and my friends are so much down. Please give us our initial investment back holding from 27 october 2021

11 Likes

I also agree. After putting in 95k of my hard earned money and then having to deleverage twice well under backing, then getting liquidated yesterday I am now left with $800 and dropping rapidly. Us investors should be made whole that trusted in the project and in Dani ( not in sifu - aka Omar - the career criminal that’s mug shot looks like he’s selling stolen credit card numbers on his 10 min break at the scam call center ) This is worse than being a bag holder. We were all deceived! Let’s move this to a vote!

5 Likes