[RFC] - Your Title Here:

• Option A
  • Option B
  • Make No Changes

0 voters

Name: [RFC] - Your Title Here

Scope: Summarize the subject matter that the RFC deals with

Link to previous [DAO Discussion]: “[DAO Discussion] - Your Title Here”

Objective: Summarise the main goal of the proposal. For Example: “Generate further returns for the treasury by increasing X yield”.

Provide a High Level Overview: Provide a basic and general explanation of the subject.

Provide Low Level Details: Describe more specifically individual components of the subject, focus on the details and present information in a structured way to help the community understand the proposal.

Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal:
Present the requirements to implement the proposal.

Since an RFC is a “work in progress” Proposal, not all of these points need to be filled out from the beginning. They can be added over time as the RFC evolves into a mature Proposal.

I would like to nominate myself to be added to the team
Currently we have a massive shit show going on in pretty much any area of wonderland you can look at
Air drops not being delivered.
4 million tweets a day sending everyone into panic mode because of a lack of direction and clear path forward and contradictions
Added on top of all of this and top of liquidation cascades
And on top of all the unknowns to find out sifu is a known felon not once or even for his second chance but is a career criminal in charge of everyone’s money. Will always lead to a black stain on everyone who was involved here.
I would like to add my name in the ring for being nominated to be added to the team.
I have been in crypto and stocks for a few years and have done very well.
I spent 8 years in the military and would be very capable of cutting all of the bs out of talks back and forth for a very clear and precise path, what ever our path forward would be
I still think there could he hope for wonderland but would need a very drastic change very quickly and an immense amount of transparency going forward.
I think Dani has created something worthwhile but I do not think he should be the face for this anymore. Keep him involved or don’t. But have a face or go between to unmuddy the waters between him and the general public.
I think that face could be me.
If there are any questions on top of this I would be happy to answer.

I officially nominate myself to be added to the team

#ipromiseimnotsifu

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.