**** PROPOSAL**** RELAUNCH, REBRAND - Daily PAYOUTS in BTC! Let me show you how - Please read!

Every DAO is down 90 percent. The entire crypto market is down nearly 50 percent. How can a DAO or any business compensate for gains as well as losses?

Thanks for your question.

Our approach is simple. Deploy capital on proven yield generating strategies. Invest in liquid hard assets.

Establish a governing body to enable our fellow frogs to have a voice. Provide a transparent body of work that provides all activities of businesses governing the Fund.

Simplify the approach where you have 1 token that is staked and is used for governance. Iā€™m confident in my team would be able to accomplish this.

In these tough bear markets, our strategies would be making some incredible alpha to all of us through direct profit share, so to answer your question Iā€™m quite optimistic.

Thank you for reading my proposal.

To be clear, we are and we would be open to doxxing ourselves as a contingency if we are voted in. So in the scenario that we get voted in and are asked to doxx ourselves (via 3rd party audit) and for whatever reason, we chose not to, then we wouldnā€™t be able to fulfill the position.

And whatā€™s different about us is that we lost money throughout this whole ordeal like everyone else on here. The great thing about this community is that we have passionate people willing to work together and actually do the work and save this thing.

At this point it looks like Wonderland will be dismantled. If you get your new DAO up i would be interested. I like the addition of real world assets.

Thank you!

Feel free to add me on discord.

No thank you! Who are you to exclude Dani from the core team! Dani is the only person I trust. What? Dani stays on as an advisor? no wallet access but we thank him for his tireless efforts? I doubt that you are just someone mouth watering looking at the big treasury in wonderland.

Thanks for your comment and I understand you are passionate about the project.

Yes , like it, will vote yes if this comes to a vote

1 Like

Thank you!

We will work tirelessly to achieve our mandate and restore faith in the project!

If anyone wishes to get in touch via discord and want to be a part of that discussion,

please add: mikebcity#0308

1 Like

Thanks, everyone for the amazing feedback and DMs. I am more than happy to work with any competent team and individuals to help us save this project and execute our new vision.

1 Like

It does indeedā€¦ Thank you for your answer!

Some solid ideas in here but a bit too heavy on the BTC and ETH investments, just feel there are better projects out there. I could see investing some in those but maybe go a bit heavier on some of the others you listed.

1 Like

URGENT

please look at this proposal from November that expires in 2 hours!! They will win our treasury if not!

https://snapshot.org/#/bestfork.eth/proposal/0x05039d38df18078dc43041ece650f63442a0b8723abfff7555926c297ba23f87

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.