Proposal to be transferred to the snapshot - PAY BACK THE HOLDERS

No in triple digits is fine. Clearly this person isn’t.

The true win-win rage quit option should be based on the initial purchased dated price, not a fixed buyback price, therefore the whales won’t be able to raid our treasury.

Most of the long holders who wish to exit are small investors, the total of their initial investment would be a small fraction compared to the total payout to whales with fixed buyback.

Therefore, would you rather let whales raid our treasury with buyback or let them exit according to purchased price? No more no less!

Fuck um, let them sell at trading price

1 Like

I understand FRAUD! you get it or it is too complicated for you?

I am not supposed to do the calculation to CHECK OR NOT if the treasury has enough money! The “wonderful team” can have a kick in their asses and do it. The missing money they pay with their own - considering their fraudulent curricula, they must have really enough by now!

I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT A HIGH IQ MEANS!

no this is not what this proposal is describing!

example:
“if frog1 invested in November the 10th 20k , then he will get 20k back in the wallet using the same address of the time of purchase”.

doing this is mathematically impossible.

I agree. but what if we exclude from the calculation all those memos that have been accumulated by rebases but have never been sold? backing price should increase.

For example, if you bought 1 memo and accumulated 9 memo with rebases we exclude those 9 memos from backing price calculation.

What i’m saying is that, in this way, lot of funds intended to huge whales (who bought at the beginning for 25$) would be better redistributed

The most reasonable thing

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.