**Rage Quit Support Post**

Its a two step. You might have just approve. Try again to swap ?

1 Like

Didn’t realize it was a two-step thanks for that. Went back to do the second step and now getting the Zapper fi error again.

Ugh… Anyway you can try on mobile ?

I finally was able to do the swap. For whatever reason Zapper Fi really hated my Chrome Browser. I’m not using a VPN or anything that should block it from working but it just wouldn’t let me through.

I wound up using Brave browser with Metamask on my Macbook and it worked like a charm.

Now just waiting on the MIM to show up in my wallet :confused:

*Update: Added MIM to my avalanch network wallet and BOOM!

1 Like

i had memo. But it only let me unstake into time. Now i have time but cant wrap or claim from it

Whats my next step

Re stake, and wrap. You need MEMO to wrap, not TIME.

Stake the time into memo → Wrap memo into wMemo → Redeem wMemo for MIM → Approve Swap of wMemo for MIM → Make sure you added MIM to Wallet on Avalanch Network

1 Like

im trying that…but i keep getting an error…“execution reverted”

Make sure you have enough AVAX for gas. 0.1 is recommended.

If that’s not the issue, click on the error to get more details.

Never seen a more smooth process :muscle:

Just kidding, glad you were able to finally do it!

1 Like

I can only unstake in time by the looks

i tried wrapping my memo to wMemo without unstaking first. This is the txn AVAX Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | SnowTrace. It says success…but my WMemo still says zero in wallet and on wonderland

The first transaction is only an approval. You need to refresh the page and do it again for the actual wrap.

ok. I redeemed it for mim. Do i just need to import mim token for it to show up in my wallet?

Yup, should be this:

thats a different contract address to the one on coinmarketcap

Good catch. The one on CMC is probably ETH.
Here is the official source if you wanna be sure :slight_smile:
https://docs.abracadabra.money/tokens/tokenomics#the-mim-token

Ok. We got there. Thankyou bro. No real drama looking back. Keep it up…your an asset.

1 Like

I voted to be whitelisted for the rage quit. When on the wonderland redeem page, it says “Address not eligible for redemption”.

Wallet address: 0xcf3bcf844d58df2db78ee9bac32e6ea6f6d7439f

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Unfortunately, if your vote did not register, there is no way for us to know if you really voted or not.