**Rage Quit Support Post**

if you have any solution, please. do inform me, thanks

1 Like

There hasn’t been any info on our side indicating there was a bug on our end.

As far as we can tell, if you really tried to vote, snapshot did not record it. Unsure if its user error, due to snapshot itself or another variable in between.

I’m getting the same “execution reverted” others have gotten. Already approved, and plenty of Avax in my wallet for gas. How do I fix this?

The rage quit period was already over, that’s why it would not let you redeem. Sorry.

Hello
The transaction could be approved and it appears in the explorer but I still have wmemo when I try to change it to MIM now metamask shows me a banner that says execution reverted
What I can do?
Thank you!

Ragequit is ver. Unfortunately, you can’t swap anymore.

@mickykharbanda @sbrown32 @Marshmallow @degenphantom @CoachEuan @Sunn @jaysten76 @Kodax @GilmarDuran

Hello all,

Unfortunatelly, as far as we can tell, if you really tried to vote, snapshot did not record it. Unsure if its user error, due to snapshot itself or another variable in between, but without being able confirm a vote, RQ is not an option.

Sorry I don’t have better new.

too bad, i don’t know what you guys are upto now man

Hey, unfortunately you had to claim it back then.

Just like staking and most process in DeFi, there was two steps. 1. Approve - 2. Claim.
Looks like you only did the first one. Since the contract is closed now, you won"t be able to claim :frowning:

Been doing defi for years…
I should have known it was more than just “signing to be on the whitelist.”
Didn’t know it was a claim thing ALSO.

Appreciate the reply

Hey I’d love some help - stupidly thought the transaction was just slow.

0x7962DC05BD97d1C5A200BA8b4Dc375750D341909
White listed.
Approved RQ.
Did I miss something?
Can I still RQ?

Thanks so much.
D

Hey unfortunately no, RQ closed about a week ago.

Thanks. So was I supposed to approve the transaction twice?

I don’t understand metamask.
Thanks

Its more of a crypto thing in general.

You normally approve a contract and then you can you use.

So step 1 is approve. Then I like to refresh the website to make sure it updates properly and then you can use the function like swap, wrap, etc.

1 Like

Hi,
i have redeemed my Wmemo in MIM on the wonderland site
but still have not recieved my MIM on it, the transaction was made and gasfee was collected but still no MIM
only the WMEMO is still on there, MIM still at 0
this is my address 0xA67e06311Cb79272464Dd0D81ed078f0e0818950
Where will the wMemo goes if I approved but not be claimed? Will it go to the new Wonderland automatically? Thank you!

Unfortunately, you only approved and did not claim. You had to claim after approving. Now that RQ is over, you can’t claim anymore.

If you still want to exchange for MIM, you’ll have to sell on Sushi. Unfortunately, you wont receive the backing price.

1 Like

Oh, it doesn’t matter, just very small money. But if it can change and invest to New Wonderful, it will be fine or I need to swap to other token in order to invest in New Wonderland? Thanks for your prompt reply anyway!

1 Like

Yup! Nothing to do if you want to continue invest in WL. Revenue share should be coming soon, once that is live, you’ll be able to stake your wMEMO to get profits from the treasury.

Whitelisted for Rage Quit but missed Redemption Period due to an injury

Hi,

I voted for the RQ and Im also whitelisted.

Unfortunately, I missed the redemption period of 72 hours due to an injury.

Since few days I can handle regular stuff again, but seemingly I can not redeem anymore.

Could you please so kind to contact me in order to process my declared redemption.

Hint: The Discord channel of wonderland did not work for me since the beginning, while other project channels work well.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to process your RQ if you missed the deadline.
As for the Discord, it looked like you were bugged. I kicked you out the server so you can reqjoin.

Thanks