[RFC] - Community Rewards Proposal

My name is Captain Picard and I also approve of this proposal.

6 Likes

My name is Yury Khanin, I agree with this.

I do have some ideas for our community.

Would love to share with this bot.

5 Likes

My name is Yaksha and I also fully support this proposal!

5 Likes

My name is AriPrasca and I support this proposal!

6 Likes

My name is karthick I support this proposal

5 Likes

People voting “see my comments below” and don’t comment 🥹

Lets do it, Nal X 🫡

6 Likes

Great Idea. 2 questions:

1. what does it mean “Tickets will be eligible on a first come first serve basis” in the context of this proposal?
  2. will there be a dashboard of all submissions and their disposition?
5 Likes

Glad you like it.

1. It simply means that if two person submit the same idea. The person that submitted it first will get the rewards associated to that strategy if implemented.
  2. Don’t know about a dashboard, but we will keep track of all submissions and disclose their implementation/profits, etc.
5 Likes

I am excited to see this proposal working in conjunction with the Treasury Allocation Proposal! :eyes:

7 Likes

My name is Fry and I approve this message!

5 Likes

Reading the proposals today makes me want to cry. It’s like a dream come true. LFG.

6 Likes

My name is secret to prevent doxing but let’s get this show on the road. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is bcm and i fully support this rfc

5 Likes

Should say 10% annualized ROI to clarify. There’s also some weirdness with sandbagging your own proposal to get the 5%. Probably should just offer 5% for something that earns 20-25% or more. People expecting to make 30% on some investment may propose that it will make 15% in the hopes of it “surprisingly” returning 30% to attain the bonus.

3 Likes

From the live discussion yesterday: Add that these proposals be disclosed on a regular basis. Potentially quarterly/once a strategy has been completed and the criteria to pay the proposer were met.

3 Likes

LFG I have 42069 ideas with rewards pending :slight_smile:

3 Likes

bro dont get me started lmao

4 Likes

Topic has been approved for WIP:
https://dao.wonderland.money/t/wip-27-community-rewards-proposal/19857

1 Like