- Yes, build treasury dashboard
- No, it’s fine
Name: [RFC] - Multifarm Analytics Partnership - Treasury Dashboard Development
Multifarm is proposing to build an in-depth public-facing treasury dashboard and become an analytics partner of Wonderland.
Link to previous [DAO Discussion]: Multifarm Analytics Partnership - Treasury Dashboard Development
The goal is to optimize transparency surrounding treasury assets and to empower investors to understand the fundamentals better, thereby, increasing investor confidence and a better onboarding experience.
Provide a High-Level Overview:
The proposed partnership will follow a multistage process. The first of which will include the development of sophisticated data visualization on treasury metrics for community and potential investors. After the treasury dashboard is completed we can help out with the dApp rework - however, the scope/timeline will be specified in a separate proposal. Multifarm will also offer joint marketing efforts.
We will showcase the productive assets in the treasury and optimize strategies around them, with that, providing clear stats on performance that can be shared with the community in the brand identity of Wonderland. Furthermore, the dashboard will transparently illustrate all the information around quarterly redemptions, providing investors with clear information on how to proceed.
Provide Low-Level Details:
- Develop a custom treasury dashboard
- Multifarm will take care of the full design, frontend, and backend development of the dashboard. After which, the management can easily be handed over to the Wonderland team. Any changes required can be made by the Wonderland team through an internal login. Multifarm can easily add any other features required in the future.
- The development will follow 3 phases
- Design Phase (1 week) (5k USD)
- Dashboard Development - Frontend (1-2 weeks) (20k USD)
- Dashboard Development - Backend (2 weeks) (25k USD)
- Total: 50k USD - (4-5 Weeks)
- Offer co-marketing efforts.
- Twitter thread, Discord posts, AMAs, and Medium Articles, for example.
- We believe in creating a long-lasting relationship with partners in the space and will endeavour to contribute to that relationship & spread awareness.
- Helping with dApp revamp
- Requires separate proposal
- Further details included as a comment in the [DAO Discussion] post
Summary of the value proposition:
Everything is listed in one place in full detail, including treasury assets, yield farming, strategies and wMEMO metrics. This benefits both the team and the community who can easily find the important information needed to make decisions related to treasury and governance.
- 100% Transparency, enabling a more streamlined decentralized treasury management procedure
- Immediate overview of treasury use and transactions (important given that the majority of investors cannot read etherscan or blockchain).
- Education for the Community (explaining concepts of wMEMO, Redemptions, liquid-/backing prices, etc.)
- Allows the community a deeper understanding of the protocol and its fundamentals
- Regular updated presentations of revenues/volumes/redemptions, etc.
- Visualization of the entire ecosystem around Wonderland
- Clarity of returns from yield farming and other investments. With the help of Multifarm yield farming data feeds
Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal:
Multifarm will hand over the control of the backend login upon completion of the dashboard. We will provide the core team with a self-service login, so they can manage their strategies themselves. Our infrastructure is built on Kubernetes and hosted on AWS with very high up-time.
For any additional work, someone from the Multifarm team can do it on behalf of Wonderland (editing the strategies, adding more changes to the dashboard, etc.) and we can charge by the dev hour for anything required.
The initial fee of $5,000 is charged upfront to cover the Design phase upfront. After which the remainder of $45,000, for the FE ($20,000) and BE ($25,000), is invoiced on completion and delivery of the respective phases. Payment in MIM/USDC/DAI or any other stablecoin of preference.
Since an RFC is a “work in progress” Proposal, not all of these points need to be filled out from the beginning. They can be added over time as the RFC evolves into a mature Proposal.