[RFC] - Multisig Additions to Improve Efficiency

[RFC] - Multisig Additions to Improve Efficiency

• Add Signers
  • Make No Changes

0 voters

Name: [RFC] - Multisig Additions to Improve Efficiency

Scope: This proposal will add three people to all Wonderland multisigs.

Link to previous [DAO Discussion]: [DAO Discussion] - Multisig Additions to Improve Efficiency

Objective: Add trusted and neutral signers to improve transaction efficiency.

Provide a High Level Overview: Three people will be added to the multisig if this proposal is passed. They are trusted or neutral signers using secure hardware wallets. A majority vote will still be required to execute. Current signers remain unchanged.

Provide Low Level Details:
Proposed additions to all Wonderland multisigs:

1. SkyHopper (previous TM and signer)
  2. Dafacto (as neutral signer, Head of Product at Aurora, long time community member)
  3. One trusted member to be added later by the multisig members. Will be internally doxxed and neutral.

The multisig will require majority vote. This means the majority have to sign together, protecting against potential bad actors or mistakes. Absolute trust of any given individual is not required.

Current signers remain:
Nal X
Dani
Yaksha
Georgiy
Vitalik

If passed the new signers will be added to all chains where Wonderland uses multisigs. Addresses will be included if/when this makes it to WIP.

Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal: Will require current signers to add the new ones and adjust execution requirement to the majority of signers.

7 Likes

Thank you ser.
Yes please!

4 Likes

I repeat: Lets make our multisig grape again!

4 Likes

I love grapes. Especially the seedless ones. Very efficient to eat.

4 Likes

Grapeness is what we need and we should strive for it! Grape and peachy Wonderland it shall be!

3 Likes

Agreed. This will help to keep our multisig efficient and secure moving forward!

3 Likes

Yep, championing this is the way to go my dearest WL’ionians

Full send!

3 Likes

Topics has been approved for WIP:

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/wip-21-multisig-additions/19448