[RFC] - Offer Rage Quit Before Other Decisions Are Made

I sense that people cannot find out where to do that.

if BTC dump 90%, who give btc holders a backing price to rage quit? Let the market determine the price of wmemo. The whales don’t give up controlling the DAO, they attacked the protocol and need rage quit to divide the treasury.

Yes most reasonable option this is

1 Like

It’s public information available to everyone on blockchain. No one counts BSGG. We do know exact amount of time, memo and wmemo. We do account for previous buybacks, but not for dani burn. No, if we tried to sell those assets, backing price would not go down. Its stablecoins and highly liquid assets like AVAX, ETH, BTC, that wouldn’t change price because of wonderland. There are few assets that would, like CVX, SPELL, ICE, but again, you can ignore them, it still doesn’t change backing price by more than 5%.

1 Like

I agree 100%, we need a breakthrough and a quit option to let the non believers out and make Wonderland totally controlled by the Frogs. Also being the claming price well above current market value, this will be highly beneficial for every holder, as the price will come back at backing level.

1 Like

It’s VERY different. We were PROMISED that the treasury will buy at backing price and honor it. Stop comparing DAOs to BTC!! Let’s vote for this

4 Likes

Yes, allow it asap so that leavers can leave and the rest can get on with things.

If it wasn’t for people buying for the arbitrage wMEMO would have gone near zero due to price crash, heavy liquidations, panic selling. We have to take into consideration the whole picture and guarantee the withdrawal of funds to everyone who buys until the option is put into place. This will make the price come back at backing and stay there, as speculators will quit with the withdrawal and real frogs will stay with a then stable price (as no sellers are left)

3 Likes

When did bitcoin advertise a buyback backing price?

This doesn’t solve anything, this solution is informed by anger towards arbitrage speculators and by the will to damage them, but it’s blind not realising it damages both sides. With this quit option both sides win: arbitragers can exit with their gain and real frogs stay with a price now back at backing level, as every seller leave the room. This should be a moment of reset allowing the protocol to focus on moving on with a general cleaning of community and expectations.

2 Likes

This needs to be shared!
Someone tip me that dfcgod has been using and profiting with arb bots all this time.
Some of the tweets:

Bye

My wallet for tips: 0x00000000000000000000DOGYOURFRIENDSARENOTEXITLIQUIDITY

Is it forbidden to use arb bots? What’s your point exactly ?
We are talking about the proposal here, not your bs

1 Like

These tweets about arb bots have no connection to wonderland. And there is nothing wrong with running arb bots.

I can’t say who is my source but the tweets provide clear proof he uses this strategy with many protocols. There is nothing wrong with using bots, but tell the discord and the governance if they care about bots. The first tweet is when Dani got liquidated and as I am told, many people used bots that day with a contract related to him. Don’t come and say you want to rage quit because you feel different about the project, you just want to exit profits from running bots all the month. There is nothing wrong with that, but at least make it transparent.

Bye,
Z

Excuse me but who cares ? It’s irrelevant. Bots and the ragequit are not related, go back to your cave.

Almost everyone who bought below backing price and still are, did this only bechause of the Winding down proposal, in the opertunity to arbitrage by the outcome.

Now the vote have the opposite outcome, they hope for the rage exit in the hope of still arb on their trades.

No matter of the price went even lower than this. Traders will still try to earn on the current situation in WL.

I simply don’t think this shall be allowed.

The price will recover with the market. And when we move on from this point.

And when the price recovers, all these people will keep dumping on you until they are all out, and there are lots of them.
Not allowing backing exit will cripple the price for months if not years, these people will also vote NO all the time for DAO proposals, and you’ll need to coordinate thousands of frogs to prevent 5 whales from blocking everything.
And all of this with no clear benefit. The treasury doesn’t lose out from allowing exit at backing. That’s what BACKING means, there is enough money for every wMEMO at backing.

2 Likes

yes but it matters how the rage quit is implemented

If you have held for months, this is YOUR treasury… Not some fucking whales who see an arbitrage opportunity

At every opportunity this project has allowed whales to manipulate with liquidation cascades and selling into buybacks.

RAGEQUIT REQUIREMENT - you should be a holder BEFORE Sifugate /jan crash

I agree. Everyone should be alloved to get out at backing. But only if thay bought in at or above backing, or before a certain snapshot.

And i think if those who bought in below backing and don’t are allowed to get out at backing price, they will leave eventually. Especially when price recovers a bit and thay got their 2x anyway.
But they shouldn’t be payed from treasury.

An yes. Maby some will stay, but they aren’t in prison, and can leave when they want. And after this they will be in same boat as everyone else.

Why should they vote against good proposals in the future if they are still in? It will only benefit them selves. And if they work against good proposals, the dumb in price will hit their own tokens.

If you hold wMEMO, it’s your treasury. It doesn’t matter when or where you bought it.

And there is nothing stopping you from buying below the backing price.

3 Likes