[RFC] - Offer Rage Quit Before Other Decisions Are Made

Yeah exactly. What’s with the snapshot ? You bought high and, it’s not others fault right ??? 1 wmemo = 1 wmemo, we all have the same rights.

1 Like

We were PROMISED by daniele that the protocol would buy back below backing and protect the backing, it’s not about that… stop hating the whales seriously, you are going nowhere

1 Like

You are absolutely right in this one. I agree. We have to let those out, who wants out.

But not at these terms. People are still buying tokens at this moment in the hopes of a Rage Quit and 2x their position.
That shouldn’t be allowed.

If other terms are set. I would also agree with this one. But the very one person who proposed this one, is buying up tokens atm to build up a very large holding he can arbitrage with at rage quit.

2 Likes

I’m not against whales at all. They have same rights. But Noone should be able to quit at backing, when they bought below. Why. Tell me why?

If we are talking about what is fair. Everyone should be able to leave at initial investment. Noone losses.

1 Like

Free market. Everyone can do it… don’t know what’s wrong with it? Anyways price will go back to backing if the option is allowed, there is no difference really… just cherry picking now.

Also “everyone should be able to leave at initial investment” : well no there is nothing fair about this, the promise is “everyone will be able to leave at backing”, from daniele’s mouth.

1 Like

why shouldn’t that be allowed? are you saying that in general it should be impossible to buy WMEMO if it is trading under backing? if you are able to sell then someone somewhere must be able to buy right

2 Likes

The actual promise was. We won’t go below backing price. Or we will buyback tokens to recover. That didn’t went very well. So now we are belov. And the manager of treasury is voted out.

Why don’t you just buy below backing too? It is a good trade to take, certainly better than buying TIME at $10k like most.

This is by princip not fair to anyone. I could. But it would never be to the best of Wonderland. I truly have high hopes to this project. And I strongly belive in a quick recovery if things is done very well. Like rage quit, DAO voting system and the management and reboilding after this. :wink:

Imagine this scenario:

I buy some tesla shares (just an example) and after I will ask “my money back” just because I bought the shares at $1000 and now mister Elon made a mess and the price went down the rabbit hole to $200.
THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

Investing is risky, you should think about it before you do it.
we all knew the risks! if you don’t you, well… take a lesson from wonderland, seek some financial education and I’m sure you will think twice before you invest again).

All this to say: I don’t agree with these rage quit options, if you want to quit, just sell your time/memo/wmemo and carry on with your life!

PS: I’m also “losing”, I got my $Time at the beginning of December!

Fully support this exit option, this is the way.

I agree that this will help Wonderland move on but want to clarify a lot of us want out and will be taking a significant loss already even with this proposal. Wonderland agreed to pay people at backing since the start, and Dani also said he and Wonderland would always back to backing price. I want this rage quit option, and I would still be taking a loss - I am not profiting off of this if it happens. I bought significantly above the current backing price. I don’t think people understand that a lot of people bought above backing and still want out (most people would not be profiting), but want out with more than what the price is currently at - let us out with something.

Then it actually won’t matter to you, if the last week’s buyers under backing, won’t have the option to rage quit.
And you will leave WL.

It was never a promise to let people go at a rage quit at backing price. It was a promise though, that buybacks would happen if the price went under backing. But that didn’t happen and we agreed to let the treasury manager go.

So. Now we are at this point. Let people go. People bought over backing can leave at backing, and people bought under can leave at what their current price.

Basically why we should pay from our treasury our money :dollar::moneybag: the backing price to anyone that just flipping and by their actions was clear that they deliberately wanted to harm this project and our interests.
No if they want out the solution is the following.

1. Unstake
    2.Unwrap Wmemo
    3.Sell
    4.Burn all Time tokens and sold Wmemo to keep the supply down and manage a temporarily price fall.
    Carry on with the project
    End of story.
    People who were liquidated weren’t forced by anyone to leverage stupidly
    You can be liquidated on any assets if you leveraging stupidly Time, Bitcoin , Ethereum makes no difference.
1 Like

I was skeptical and originally voted no, but after hearing I WILL VOTE YES on rage quit.

ALSO,
DANI JUST POSTED IN THE CHAT THE HE SUPPORTS THE RAGE QUIT.
THE DEVS AND NOW DANI SUPPORT THE RAGE QUIT, THIS IS GOOD NEWS GUYS WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE RAGE QUIT TO BENEFIT BOTH SIDES!

2 Likes

I fully support this plan, it seems like a great way for the community to move forward!

1 Like

no rage quit option, as it will drain the treasury.

2 Likes

each token will still be backed by the same amount no matter how many people ragequit, how will it drain the treasury?

3 Likes

As long as the Token price is below backing, the buyout have to come from the treasury.
And if everyone can buy new tokens bechause LPs are active, everyone in crypto will buy wmemo and sell it again at backing and cuntinue that loop until treasury is drained.

when people buy price go up, if price goes up to backing, there is no interest for these dirty arbitrage buyers to buy more, therefore its only community members that buy more. Same goes for sellers, they will never sell below backing because they had a chance to exit at backing.

Why is this so complicated? Treasury cant drain to 0 unless everyone sells their wmemo. Backing is the same for each wmemo.

2 Likes