[RFC] - Offer Rage Quit Before Other Decisions Are Made

Does rage quiting give more than the market price and if so how much?

Itā€™s ~35k MIM/wMEMO

1 Like

so, if walk in to the bookies, there is a horse running at, lets say, 61000 to 1, the horse is 1 mile in front of the rest, so i stick a $1 on itā€¦then i borrow $20000 against my winā€¦ and then gamble that on another horse that is a favourite, now a few minutes later, the 61000 to 1 horse drops, broken leg, and the favourite wins, will the bookies still pay out on my $20000 bet because it won, i think not, so therefore rage quitting should be removed from any discussion. investments in crypto are a gamble, if they all paid off, everyone would be in them, no one would ever lose, fucking great ideaā€¦not

1 Like

if (rage quit == yes) {
while (1) {
treasury shrinks;
more frogs leave;
if (treasury runs out of money == yes) {
wonderland disappear;
break;
}
}
}

3 Likes

Out of sarcasm, Everyone should rage quit, get the backing price, then buy back in below thatā€¦ how fucking stupid is this proposal

2 Likes

Anyone buying after Sifugate is an arb op. We need a date. A date to Sifugate. That way ppl that bought b4 that date can get out at backing.

2 Likes

Hell, i remember the backing price when i bought in at $2000 per TIME, do i get that rate back

1 Like

$2000? Youā€™re lucky. But to answer your question, yes, if you wait long enough :blush:

When you bought in, did you 100% believe, there was no risk? If you did, you were foolish at best, stupid at worst, and if you bought in for more than you could afford to lose, after leveraging, a stupid move if you are not a gambler, then you should not be compensated, for your own errors (stupidity). When you invested into TIME, it was a time investment, the longer you held it, the more you gained, even if it fell to 1 MIM, you would have made a profit over 3 years, why the fuck complain, hold them longer, you cannot lose in the long run

1 Like

I vote yes because I think its only fair to have this

1 Like

wow, voting just because you think it is fair, love it

i also remember it at $4000+ per TIME do i get that?

• Yes for people bought over backing price, those are often old holder with big lost.
  • No for people who bought under it, those are often recent buyer and will get a benefit if sell at backing.

I ainā€™t gonna cry at those who get -10% lost while others are at -90%

2 Likes

Why ? Nobody told you to not buy under backing price, another whale hater ?

2 Likes

A rage quite option only makes sense if any TIME, MEMO or wMEMO aquired after the 1st time that wMEMO dropped below backing will not be electable for treasure redemption, and ONLY in this situation. Feeding the whales should not be acceptable!

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid of what impact the rage quit will have on the treasury. For instance if a large number of investors choose to exit, or several large whales.

But, I am in favour of rage exits.

Could we place a cap on the payout from the treasury for the rage exits?

This is a must-have for WL to be able to move forward, unburdened, in a new direction.
I vote yes to the relief quit option at backing price.

1 Like

Can we have a snapshot of holders taken 5mins before the the vote is announced?

Why are you all crying about a snapshot, there isnā€™t much to arbitrage anyways.
Whatever is bought goes to PROTOCOL OWNED LIQUIDITY. The remaining arb is very little, stop with the snapshot and move this to VOTE now!

4 Likes

because these two groups have nothing to do with each other. One group had to deal with broken promises (game, airdrop, rev share, buy back) then ID of sifu etc. 80 to 90% lost for those who bought in november.
The other group knew the project was falling apart and wanted to loot corpses. The result is that the first group even if they quit they will have to suffer a huge loss, the second group will come out with a profit. There is nothing legitimate in it, just opportunities on one side and some others who are just tired and want to leave. I donā€™t like that we all mix up thatā€™s all. I still donā€™t see that much benefit for the treasury to buy wmemo at a premium instead of market price. I am not sure the one staying in the project will benefit overall from that

1 Like