[RFC] - Treasury Manager Extension Proposal

[RFC] - Treasury Manager Term Extentsion

• Allow the current TM (SkyHopper) to continue until Redemption (and current outstanding RFCs) are effected.
  • Make No Changes

0 voters

Name: [RFC] - Treasury Manager ™ Extension Proposal

Scope: This RFC proposes to extent the current Treasury Manager’s term that will allow the TM to execute or help execute the Redemption from WIP9 and any other outstanding WIPs that have been passed before July 24th.

Link to previous [DAO Discussion]:
“[DAO Discussion] - Treasury Manager ™ Extension Proposal”

Objective:
I simply propose to have a contingent extension on the Redemption (WIP 9) implemented: Upon the implementation of the redemption contract and after those who opted to redeem have redeem for funds - my post as TM will terminate 10 Calendar Days later or July 24th (the 3 month mark when I took over as TM), which ever is later.

I may also have an option to extend the TM Term (which I will take) to see through:

• RFC - Mod Compensation and
  • RFC - Allocate Capital to Sifu Vision

Provided they are upgraded to WIP and are subsequently passed.

Business and/or technical requirements of the implementation of the proposal:
Present the requirements to implement the proposal.
None Present.

Since an RFC is a “work in progress” Proposal, not all of these points need to be filled out from the beginning. They can be added over time as the RFC evolves into a mature Proposal.

5 Likes

there is a possibility that the redemption will drag on past July 24th? I thought the whitelist starts on the 22nd and redemption July 1st?

I always have to have a backup plan. You want to be unhedged?

1 Like

you mean unhinged? :joy: :rofl:

The options are confusing. What does Make no changes mean? Keep Skyhopper as TM or extend his term?

No change means irrespective of events such as WIP exeucution etc, the term will end on July 24th, 2022.

1 Like

RFC has been approved for WIP:

https://dao.wonderland.money/t/wip-13-treasury-manager-extension-proposal/18652