Snapshot Yesterday, empty Treasury and repay

Its simple. Sifu has fked us all up. Snapshot 1hr before Sifu got doxxed. Repay everyone and empty the Treasury ASAP. Then you can do whatever you want and regrow, im Out AND WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

2 Likes

yes please. should be BSGG snapshot but this is better than nothing

2 Likes

Yes! Give us all 10k each!

2 Likes

Sorry people have lost way more than 10k. I myself have lost over 20k because of this shit show.

2 Likes

I was throwing out a number, that’s realistic, to give everyone. I’m down 90% of my 100k investment.

1 Like

With Sifu kicked out of the project there will be more confidence. The value of wMEMO/TIME will rise.

Better to exit on a higher, or at least a local high, rather than crash out at the lowest price due to rage.

A lot of the treasury is just wMEMO/MEMO/TIME. It is useless if the project stops. We better get a good team at the helm. If you want to crash out then, you will get more.

2 Likes

There are members of this community capable of taking the helms of the Treasury and with some market wizardry, push the valuation of this project back in the right direction, and do it quickly. To do so, everything pertaining to the “old guard” has to be removed. There is no option here. These protocols are based on trust, once trust is lost, it cannot be regained. This is not a high school break up, this is real $$ No amount of “mea culpa” can possibly offset the trust that has been destroyed. The value that remains is the potential from stabilizing, then moving forward. Any liquidations at these levels would be further panic selling, and there will be no value to recover at all. When LTCM, the largest and supposedly safest hedge fund blew up in 1998, it was a $200B balance sheet bailed out with $2B. But the bailout occured in order to PREVENT fire sale liquidations. Those that stepped into the vortex, staking $2B to take 99% control of LTCM, made 50x their investment after a short period of time.

As far as I can tell, this is the only way to salvage what was once THE shining example of the power of DeFi and DAO’s, and the model that all others quickly followed.

4 Likes

A blind monkey in charge of the treasury could 2x the wMEMO price from here, as long as he isn’t a career criminal scammer.

They invited this disaster by encouraging leverage and buy backs. Just don’t do that and you have a winner.

2 Likes

Same. I was looking to 2-10x and had a risk tolerence of loosing 60% short term…would have held forever as ohm forks seem to bounce back. They don’t bounce back when an incompetent idiot is fiddling numbers, encouraging leverage by displaying their own positions, deleting the name of the inital token, failing to deliver air drops and employing the literal biggest villain in crypto. This is literally Dani’s fault.

1 Like

So you should be more persistent to get your 100k back. This was just a planned fraud.

I have lost around 25k aswell so far.

2 Likes

This will neve happen .

what we really need:

• Vision (road map realistic)
  • Communication

keep part of the funds for group therapy plz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.