STABILITY STRATEGY with AIRDROPS

For the best interest of everyone in the group we should ask for background check to anyone occupying a managing position.
The size of the treasure, Wonderland should hire a professional team to run it.

1 Like

At this point where we find ourselves, dissolving Wonderland is a mistake and would do more harm than good for everyone.
I think that Wonderland has been successful in creating a considerable enough treasure and it is time that we help the project to hire capable and reliable people to take it to another level.
The Danielle strategy is well planned, we should collectively support it to continue growing.
We could help by educating other people on how to manage risks and what is a Defi ecosystem, this should help to grow and make this project more stable at this point.

3 Likes

Is there any way we can create a mana or hp type of rating for each investor based on length of continuous hold time of wMEMO which resets at each selloff event or gets diminished by amount sold then converts into a sort of multiplier for future revenue share model percentage earn amounts from DAO investment earnings, those hodling, like me, are keeping this price in place for all of us right now and this should be rewarded, additionally it’s the only way to outpace rebases, new investments plus hodling plus treasury investment earnings to pay early investors and continue this rebase cycle is the only way to keep this model moving forward, also there needs to be an agreed on withdrawal protocol that allows withdrawal of assets over time at precise percentage of holdings so as to not “crash” price of asset, and this should also ward off whale manipulation, maybe even an investment limit model where you cannot buy and sell large amounts of wMEMO inside of 24 hour periods. These were all of my thoughts regarding TIME/WONDERLAND

1 Like

Everything described is outlined in The Total Game Changer. Seriously, I’ve been sharing it everywhere to get it out there. Longevity, stability, keeps all manipulation at bay and still creates a HUGE potential for the frog’s who truly want what Wonderland was driving for… unfortunately got lost along the way when drama and lack of education that liquidated the masses. In time, devoted frogs can help rebuild this into something amazing but first things first, entice the toxic people to leave and reward loyalty…

1 Like

Wen BSGG Airdrop? Keep saying soon, and soon? smh

I heard it may be soon ? :man_shrugging: