Suggesting measures to prevent a price crash

Hi, I have some suggestions that can be useful if implemented. So as well all know and can agree on that Time wonderland is a small project, that means it can be controlled easily by whales, and they can crash the price whenever they wanted, and we all we be fucked, So I am suggesting the adding of Sales taxes. so for example, Jimmy holds a lot of wMEMO, and Jimmy is a very evil guy, so he wants to sell all of his wMEMO in one go so he can drive the price down and screw us up, how about we implement a sale tax like 20% for large wallets to disincentivize him from selling his wMEMO, and let’s just say that Jimmy is mad man and he sold, so we use that 20% and we divide it:
60%: goes to the treasury for ( Revenue share, Investment…etc)
40%: goes to be buy back tokens to stabilize the price maybe even burn TIME tokens to control the inflation
If someone please can improve this if it is possible and I hope this is implemented.
Thank you.

So you want to penalize large investors seems wrong. Large sales can be controlled with liquidity.
Defining what is a whale is also subjective. Quarterly redemptions should negate the need for this as people should be incentivized to redeem quarterly which has no price impact.

2 Likes

The problem is that this hinders whales from buying wmemo which isnt good either^^ Whales bonding or buying in is as important as whales selling.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment really appreciate it, but can you suggest a change if possible that can help?

Thank you massively if possible can you recommend any changes

its these questions I wish we had dani and sifu to respond to :frowning:

Adding any type of entry/exit tax specifically targeting large holders would be unwelcome. It is, as some others have said, cringe worthy.

Perhaps a Minimum holding period before eligible to sell into redemption window: 30 days?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.