Team allocation / vesting

There has been a lot of questioning about the team salaries.
Is there a vesting scheme or is just an ad-hoc wealth allocation?

2 Likes

That’s would be grate to know if someone from the team respond to this officially. It can also help the newbies to be less scared jumping into the rabbit hole!

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for responding to the request, but I don’t think it’s relevant to our decisions here. I don’t need to know how much you made doing your job as long as you’re doing it well.

1 Like

Can someone please help me, I was not able to log into wonderland time to check on my staking, I contacted wonderland customer support. After They asked me to go to this website and follow the instructions, Wonderland customer support asked me for my Recovery phrases , They said so my wallet can connect and I will be able to check on my staking? Shortly after all of my crypto was stolen from my wallet, I’m sorry I don’t know what to do can you help me contact someone that can help me? Thank you and God bless

Oof sir I’m sorry but it seems you’ve been rickrolled I’m sorry for your loss my friend but never give our your recovery keys

Wonderland Customer Support does not exist. Unfortunately, you have been scammed sir. Sorry for you loss. Never trust DMs or links.